46

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > Male God of Two-Realm Trade > Chapter 46 Medicinal Herbs

Chapter 46: Medicinal Materials

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Before the early morning, there were a few more black shadows in the dense forest, and as the light became more and more abundant, the disciples who got up early could probably see that the black shadows standing at the front were really the true disciples of their own sect.

The milky white light was like a shelled egg, frozen in the sky above the dense forest.

"Let's go."

"Open."

......

With a few responses, a black token was suddenly released in the hands of the true disciples of each sect, Mingyuan's palm was buckled, and a blue spiritual power was released from mid-air to replenish into the black card, and the black token merged with the brands of other sects into a peer stone tablet, and fell fiercely into the thick whirlpool of spiritual power that had just formed in front of him, as if immersed in a swamp, slowly sinking.

An antique vermilion gate appeared in the distorted space.

The disciples behind him were excited, and almost as soon as the team leader opened his mouth to shout, he entered the vermilion gate that could accommodate ten people in parallel, "We will definitely enter the last layer of the secret realm and get the inheritance!"

"After entering, remember not to fight hard, life first!"

There are a total of one hundred and eight sects in the territory of Great Qin, which are divided into first-class, second-rate, third-rate and non-enterable sects, and only ten of the twenty first-class sects can come to the Qinling Secret Realm, among which the largest formation is the Jade Emperor Sect with five hundred people.

Listening to the loud words that kept coming from his ears, Li Cheng saw that the disciples of other sects were all nostrils facing the sky, and he thought that Lao Tzu was the biggest, and Lao Tzu sect considered himself the first in the world.

Of course, maybe in the eyes of others, the disciples of the Jade Emperor Sect were also quite pretending to be domineering, and everyone was half a catty and eight taels - the team of less than a thousand people in the dense forest finally entered the Qinling Secret Realm within half an hour of opening.