12

Su Mei patiently listened to the vice principal's speech, but in fact, his eyes kept looking at the young man beside him, and first he had to praise, this is a beautiful enough young man. Different from today's young people, Li Cheng's black hair is cut a little shorter, without any sense of publicity, but looks fair-skinned and delicate.

As a veteran host of Yongan TV, after getting the news subject of the folk hero, Su Mei naturally will not be like a newcomer who does not read the information and bored the interview, in fact, since the robbery in the morning, she quickly rushed to the police station to understand the situation.

But because she knew too much in the process, she couldn't believe it, after all, he was just an ordinary high school boy, what kind of reason and courage did he have to stand up and save so many people regardless of his own safety?

Wouldn't he feel unfair when everyone was rescued, but he was the only one being taken hostage? The spirit of Lei Feng who sacrifices himself for others, from the perspective of human nature, has a slight chance of happening to the elderly, and it can be replaced by young people...

It's not that Su Mei is too realistic, I'm afraid even she can't do it herself.

Is the other party really not playing? There is gossip circulating that the boy is Xu Hongyi's illegitimate son, if he has this identity, it is not difficult to buy off a few people...

Liu Zhentao, one of the vice principals, is still praising Zhigao Friendship Middle School, never leaving the school, and talking about how our school has strong teachers, looking at the advanced teenager Li Cheng we have cultivated, he can be fearless under the coercion of gun-wielding gangsters, and cooperate with the police officers to successfully complete the special operation... The young man's gaze was still calm, even slightly frozen, as if the person who was praised was not himself, but an inconsequential person.

Su Mei frowned, in such a situation, he can still maintain a normal heart, either he is really not surprised, or he has already known it, obviously the latter guess is more appropriate, which made Su Mei a little disappointed in his heart, and his expression gradually cooled.

Fang Qi, who was carrying the camera, saw that she was no longer talking, gave the entourage a look, and changed the camera to the shoulder of another person, Fang Qi took the opportunity to pull Su Mei's arm out of the crowd, glanced at her cold face, and said in a low voice: "Sister Su, what's the matter with you?"

"This episode, I don't want to do it." has been a partner for so many years, it is common for Fang Qi to guess that her mood is wrong, Su Mei rubbed her eyebrows, the ratings of talk shows have dropped a lot in recent years, she hopes to have a news topic that attracts the public, but it does not mean that she is willing to become a stepping stone for others to gain fame and fortune.

"What?" Fang Qi was shocked, and said seriously after a while: "There have long been rumors in the station that we will cancel our show, if this opportunity is pushed away, I don't know when the next explosion will be, Sister Su, have you really thought about it?"

"..."The show is directly linked to the rice bowl, to be honest, Su Mei really doesn't have this kind of courage.

She is not a big name parachuted from the central government, and her current achievements are all her own step by step, and the cancellation of the show in the station is tantamount to denying her performance, thinking of this, Su Mei's temper softened, and she waved her hand, "Forget it, that's what I said." Back

in the crowd, Su Mei's expression had returned to normal.

Liu Zhentao's speech was almost over, the preparatory bell for the second class rang, Li Cheng's thoughts turned back from his faith value, the white light on the pennant was absorbed, and the white light on the bank clerk became very weak, he turned his head to look at Liu Zhentao, "Principal."