62

Pen Fun Pavilion

Hint: It's better to have fewer words than to make mistakes

Search for novels

Log in, sign up

for mobile reading

HomeFantasy novelsXiuzhen novelUrban FictionHistorical novelsOnline game novelsScience fictionFinish the novelLeaderboardMy bookshelf

Background:

Default base color

Font:

default

Size:

default

Double-click to scroll:

moderate

Biqu Pavilion > The Male God of Dual-Realm Trade > Chapter 62 Lao Tzu is not an illusion

Chapter 62: Lao Tzu is not an illusion

Author: Zhu Nu Back to Table of Contents Bookmark Recommend this book

Recommended reading: Dragon King Palace, Reborn City Immortal, Fortune Falls from the Sky, Hua Jiao, I Want to Live Next to You, Special Daddy Pretty Wife, Demon Summer, President Daddy, Mommy 9 Pieces 9! , 33 days of warm marriage, portable system: tyrant, marry me

Biqu Pavilion www.52bqg.org, the fastest update of the Twin Realms Trade Male God!

Driving an excavator for several hours in the continent realm is not a job that ordinary people can do after all, even if Li Cheng is a monk of the seventh layer of qi refining, he has a little back pain after finishing it, so even if he is tired and collapsed on the bed to rest for a few hours after returning to the modern era, he still fell asleep at this time.

The small metal ball in his hand emitted a warm air current, resisting the cooling of the high altitude of the flight.

When the flight attendant pushed the drink and asked, Song Jia took off the headphones and asked for a cup of hot water, then glanced at Li Cheng again, pulled down the blanket that had fallen to his lap at some point, waved his hand to the conscientious flight attendant, and said softly: "I guess I'm asleep, let's wait a while."

"Okay." The beautiful flight attendant nodded understandingly, and smiled decently, but there was a more exaggerated smile in her eyes, Patrick saw the look on the flight attendant's face and couldn't help but look back curiously-only to see the young man who was shrunk into a ball under the wide velvet blanket with his head down, his short fluffy hair swaying like a dandelion under the blowing of the temperature regulator, his fair face was flushed, and there were traces of the skin on the seat on the other side, and he slept very sweetly.

Fortunately, the young man slept well, maybe he knew that he was out and didn't move his arms and legs, or Song Jia kindly turned his head over, and got up and fell on the back of the province.

It's not the first time to take care of his artists, basically Song Jia will pay special attention to this kind of detail problems, Patrick cracked his mouth and smiled silently, his blue eyes blinked interestingly, and took a sleeping photo of himself with a click of Li Cheng's mobile phone, and with such a sleeping beautiful man's expression, it looked like he hadn't grown up, so that the bad director glanced twice, "It's still a child at this glance."

Song Jia took the phone, I have to say that the director's shooting skills are really good, even if the camera in her hand is not in her hand, and she is in the plane, the light is very good, she thought about it, and saved this photo.

After the company sent her to Li Cheng's side, any photo of this little guy who seemed to have a more prominent personality needed to be collected purposefully and kept for backup.