5

The black sports car kept going up the hill around the ring road, with a pass on the windshield, and after Xu Hongyi opened the window for inspection, he drove into Mingxi Villa under the respectful gaze of the military security guard at the door.

"Who was that guy just going in?" The new security guard asked suspiciously, I didn't see these big brothers bowing in front of me when people came to the villa in the past, which can't help but make people speculate wildly.

The veteran security guard who had been around for two or three years straightened his waist, looked at the back of the vehicle in awe, and turned his head until the other party disappeared into a small black dot, and his thumb was raised angrily, "Didn't you see the license plate number?" The capital is coming! You know the old man who lives in Villa No. 2 in Building A, right? The one who just went in was the grandson of the man. The

newcomer was a little stunned for a long time, and suddenly exclaimed: "Chief Xu? The ambassador of Nanjiang Province who just retired? It turned out to be the grace of the ancestors, no wonder. The

veteran security guard shook his head, if it was just this level of identity, he would not be so respectful, he has been mixed in the rich circle all the year round, and what he really wants to see in his eyes is the other party, "This Young Master Xu... He is a remarkable character in his own right.

It's just that even the security guards can't think of it, and no matter how amazing the characters are, they are helpless under some destiny. Xu Hongyi turned the head of the car and stopped at the No. 2 villa, stretched out his hand and walked upstairs quickly around the Xtep shoebox in the passenger seat, and the young man in a white disinfectant suit sat on the sofa at the staircase, seeing the things in Xu Hongyi's hand clearly, his expression was strange for a moment.

"How is the old man's health?"

"Okay." The young man put down the white water in his hand, raised his eyebrows and looked at the Xtep shoebox, with a very funny reaction and a fear of power that he could barely hold back, "You are..."

Xu Shao, you are so funny, does your grandfather know!

Xu Hongyi had a cold face: "There is no one in the pharmacy, but I bought it on the road - you are not a pearl to be used in medicine."

"Although what I want is freshwater beads, I can't just do anything for medicinal purposes..."Just looking at the packaging, the young man already had a premonition of what kind of dilapidated scene was inside the box, and then opened the lid of the box with some disapproval, and suddenly his body stiffened, and his shocked eyes fell steadily on the milky white ball.

It doesn't seem to be too bad...

He took out one and put it in clean water to wash it clean, took out the scalpel in the sheepskin case he carried, carefully scraped off a little powder, wiped it on the tip of his tongue and tasted it carefully, "The salty smell between the nose is very strong, not like river water farming, but a bit of seawater feeling, but looking at the appearance of mussel beads, it is not a deep-sea pearl, but like... The Guling River Mussel mentioned by the teacher. The

young man's medical skills are very solid, and he also deliberately remembers some observations on weekdays, and the Guan Ling river mussel mentioned at this time is a kind of medicinal material related to Feng Shui.

It is said that it is obtained by absorbing the aura of the mussel beads in the dragon vein crypt all the year round, and the surface of the beads will be coated with a layer of soft light.

The young man looked at the beads of his eyes and took a deep breath, "Good thing, if it is confirmed that it is the Guling River Mussel mentioned in the ancient book, the old man's illness is estimated to be delayed for another two years, you are lucky."