18

"Alright, let's all go back to our seats, and now the class begins." The math teacher frowned and began to explain the topic, the topic was obscure, but the explanation was clear and clear. A minute before the end of class, the teacher on the podium suddenly clicked on the results, "This time the question is more difficult, the highest score is Lan Qiusheng's 110, followed by Gao Han's 108, and the third place is a dark horse, this student's previous math score was at the middle level, but this time he got the third best score in the class..."

"Li Cheng, 105."

The dark horse is real, the shock is gone, the whole class has known for a long time, but many people are still Xi to turn their heads to look at the teenager in the back row - the expression on the relaxed face is faint, and the corners of the lips look slightly warm smile, but it is not much joy, as if the improvement of grades is just a normal little thing for him.

"It's just a fluke." Maybe Li Cheng has seen a similar type of question before, and maybe he can't say. Zheng Zhuang grimaced, his fingers covered his trampled book, and he thought to himself, "What's the point of getting a high score in a small exam with a class?" Progress is by no means an overnight thing, even if the small test is over, in the future, the three models and the college entrance examination, can he Li Cheng be lucky again and again?

Zheng Zhuang pursed his lips angrily. He didn't believe it.

"It's not a fluke, it's strength." The girls on the other side were also discussing quietly, Lan Qiusheng turned his head and threw a congratulatory smile back, and when he turned around, he suddenly said firmly: "I can see it accurately, and his progress will be greater in the future."

"Why?" The best friend next to her was puzzled, "You've never said that before?"

"Not only because he works hard enough, it's different from before, I don't know, but I feel like he's changed..." Lan Qiusheng shook his head, in the past, Li Cheng would look good when he smiled occasionally, but now the boy's expression is flat but has his own attractiveness, Lan Qiusheng can't say it, but it is undeniable that she has been full of affection for Li Cheng recently.

The girl cleared her mind and whispered, "It's getting better."

A white point of light that was indistinguishable to the naked eye rose from her forehead, as if on a pilgrimage, reverently floated in front of Li Cheng, carefully touched his skin slightly, and slowly melted in.

The white dots penetrated the flesh and bones, and stopped in the dantian, which was originally filled with aura, suddenly surging like boiling water.

Due to the fact that the white light was collected too much, the result was that the aura produced was particularly strong, but in a short time, Li Cheng's entire dantian was completely unable to support these wonderful accumulations.

The aura is frantically squeezing, they have no intelligence, they can only be eroded by instinct, and the strong blend is weak.

The homeless aura automatically marched towards the exercise route, and soon the barrier of cultivation exploded, Li Cheng had a cramping pain in his abdomen, and his consciousness was chaotic for a moment, and after waking up, he suddenly heard some kind of cracking sound, and the hard second-layer barrier clicked through.

A small amount of spiritual energy poured into the new realm, successfully reaching the second level of qi refining.

Li Cheng's expressionless face was finally shocked, and he was stunned, a little stupid. He obviously didn't help Lan Qiusheng, how could the other party give him faith points?

Not long after, another girl who didn't know much looked at him with a red face, and the person behind him didn't know what to laugh at, and the girl tried her best to make a clear expression on her face, and a white spot of light precipitated on her forehead.