Chapter 75

Phi , my head is paining , freen hold Joah hand tightly .

Just have these pills , Joah gave tablets to freen .

It's painful ,I feel someone is hitting on my head with a big hammer , Freen cried .

Joah hugged freen and made her to sleep on her lap . Within few minutes , freen slept on Joah lap.

Joah made freen to sleep on the bed and she silently closed the door . She noticed Roy and grandma talking .

Grandma what is going on ! I don't know that I should happy for freen that finally she wake up after an year or I need to feel for her these state. I cannot hear her crying , I don't know why this man torturing freen this way . Grandma you know when she open her eyes , she asked about Becky . You asked me that I should not say anything to freen . May I know for what reason she is taking that pills. Why she need to suffer from these head ache . No I doubt on you , freen is really your granddaughter ,Joah shouted at grandma .

It's over , I think you need to go to your room , Roy said and ask grandma to follow him . Joah stood at the place like a statue .

What I need to do now , I cannot see freen struggling and I don't know anything about Becky . I don't know why this man prisoned me and freen here .

Becky it's time to sleep , it's not good for your health , Nikhil kept a glass of coffee on the table .

I need to work on these project Nikhil , otherwise it will create a huge problem , Becky sipped the coffee .

Nowadays I am confused that I m working with Becky or freen . Her perfection , her way of working and how she reacts to the problem , Nikhil smiled .

Becky gently smiled and continued working .

Don't be awake for long , sleep soon and I am going out , Nikhil said.

With leema , Becky looked

Yeah ! I think she will accept my proposal .

I hope so ! Can I talk to her .

No need Becky , you look on you and freen . Do you got any news about freen .

Yes ! She is fine and I know where she is .

Wow ! Did you talk to her , Nikhil asked

No , before that I have something to do , Becky continued working .