Chapter 14

Heng dropped Freen to her home after having dinner . Freen reached the home .

Freen are you ok! Joah asked

Leave me alone phi , i need to rest for a while . Freen entered her room and throw her phone into bed . She took her guitar and sat on the balcony . She started to play the guitar . Freen skipped her dinner and she slept on the floor itself .

Joah knocked freen door and no response .she opened her room and she sleeping on the floor . Joah took a blanket and covered freen body . Joah patted freen head gently .

In Becky home , Becky is upset what happened today . She did not get any messages or call from Freen.

If she don't like me then why she need to say that she will pick me up !

It's better to stay away from her , i can clearly see that she do not like me .

I ll call her once , may be she have a valid explanation ! Becky said and tried to call Freen. Freen did not pick her phone . Tears start to roll in Becky eyes . Mr Armstrong knocked the Becky door to say good night to her .

Seeing Mr Armstrong, Becky ran and hugged his father. Started to cry .

Mr Armstrong shocked to see Becky tears and he lifted Becky chin , he wiped her tears .

What happened Becky ! Richee scolded you or something else

No dad, I miss mom , Becky lied

Mr Armstrong sense something is wrong and he confronted Becky ,made her to sleep .

Next day morning, Freen wake up from her sleep and searched for her phone . She saw Becky missed call and she tried again . Becky phone is not reachable.

Freen kept the phone on the table and she went to Bath . After getting ready freen came down and has breakfast .she drove the car to the university.

Tee, Irin , Jim, Kate everyone is gathered in the cafeteria . Freen walked towards them and she searching for Becky . But Becky is not there . Freen stayed silent and having her snacks with her friend .