Chapter 4.8: A Painful Ordeal

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Please Oppa, I promise to take it next time but not today."

Jimin: "Princess, don't be stubborn and sit quietly."

Saying that, Jimin started preparing the injection. You gulped hard looking at him filling the syringe and thought of escaping, but Taehyung was standing right beside you. You still tried to run, but Taehyung held your wrist.

Taehyung (firm): "Princess, where are you going? Sit here quietly."

Y/n: (showing her pinky finger) "Oppa, washroom."

Taehyung: (In his mind) "Ohh, so you're trying to escape by locking yourself in the washroom."

Taehyung: (smile) "Okay, let's go."

Y/n: (chuckle) "Oppa, I know where the washroom is."

Taehyung (firm): "I know very well what's going on in your mind. That's why I want to accompany you."

Y/n: (nervous laugh) "What do you mean?"

Taehyung: (shrugging his shoulder) "Nothing, let's go to my room's washroom."

Y/n: (confused) "Why, Oppa?"

Taehyung: (sarcastic) "Because it will be easy for me to get you out of the washroom even if you try to lock yourself in, because I have the spare key."

Y/n: (angry pout) "Leave it. I don't want to go now."

Taehyung: (trying to control his laugh) "What happened? Don't you want to go?"

Y/n: (trying to get out of Taehyung's grip) "Nope, now can you leave my hand?"

Taehyung: (chuckle) "Not until you receive the shot."

Just in time, J-Hope returned home from the hospital. Seeing you trying to run, Taehyung holding your hand, and Jimin with the syringe in his hand, J-Hope understood the situation but couldn't help but get concerned. He entered the living room, and the maid offered him a glass of water. He took the glass and sat on the couch while looking at you and then Taehyung.

J-Hope took a sip of water and asked while raising his eyebrows,

J-Hope (firm): "Y/n, what's going on here?"

Taehyung: (explaining) "Hyung, she's refusing to take the injection. But Jin Hyung said her wound is swelling, and we can't skip it anymore."

Y/n: (nervous) "Oppa, please, no shots. You know, I am scared of injections. I can't handle it."

J-Hope: (softly) "Baby, it's important for your recovery. We have already skipped two injections in these 10 days, right? But we can't skip them anymore. Please cooperate with your oppa."

Y/n: (shaking her head) "No!! It hurts too much."

Meanwhile, Jimin, who had the injection ready, came closer to you.

Jimin: (placing a hand on your shoulder) "Trust me, baby. It might sting a little, but then you won't feel anything."

Y/n: (glancing at Taehyung) "I don't want to. You say the same thing every time, but I know how much it hurts."

Taehyung whispered something in J-Hope's ear, and Jimin was looking at Taehyung. You thought it's a good chance to escape and tried to run away, but Taehyung caught you again.

Taehyung: (firmly) "You can't run, Y/n. It's for your health."

However, you slipped through Taehyung's grip and ran upstairs to your room.