ᔕI᙭TY

SEOKJIN

As I left the Golden Pod, I was doing everything I can to keep myself from crying. I didn't want to go, I didn't want to leave Namjoon and all my friends, but I had to. At least I would have some friends to bring with me.

I've already packed my bag and left it in my old pod. There wasn't much in it, just a lot of food and my collection of healing potions. I didn't really know what else to bring anyways, so I hoped this would be enough.

I've already talked to Jungkook, Felix, Jackson, and Minho, and they all agreed to come. I know that Minho's a coward, but he's actually really skilled with making potions from natural resources.

After I collected my bag, I flew to Jungkook's pod, who was already sitting on the overhang for me. He smiled his bunny-like grin when I came into sight.

"Hi hyungie!" He exclaimed. I pouted.

"You know I hate when people call me hyung, it makes me feel old."

"Right, right, sorry Seokjin," he giggled. Then his expression turned more serious as he motioned for me to come closer. I sat right beside him and he grabbed my face, staring at me with wide eyes. 

"You're pregnant?" He whisper-screamed. I turned red.

"Taehyung told you?" I sighed, shaking his hands off my face to bury myself in my palms.

"Yeah, he said Namjoon hyung and him found a bunch of pregnancy tests in the bathroom," Jungkook murmured. "Are you happy?"

"Not really," I frowned. "I mean, I'm absolutely overjoyed that Namjoon and I get to start a family, but there's just so many other things to worry about; Direrock doesn't know I'm transgender, I still have to run the kingdom if we don't get Hoseok back, and we're going on this journey while I'm pregnant. What if something happens to me and it affects the baby? I just want them to be safe," I sighed, rubbing my belly.

"Hey, you're the strongest fighter I know," Jungkook said in a gentle tone, placing his hand on my tummy as well. "We're all gonna be just fine-"

"Seokjin!"

I quickly snapped my head to see a certain human panting and out of breath, signaling that he ran here. Jungkook grinned at the sight of his Namjoon hyung. I don't even know why Jungkook calls Namjoon "hyung" since Namjoon is way younger.

"Namjoon!" I sighed gratefully, scrambling to my feet. He grabbed my face and shamelessly kissed me right in front of Jungkook, who closed his eyes tightly.

I gripped Namjoon's cloak, bringing him closer. I know that we've only been separated for 10 minutes or so, but I wanted to spend as much time as possible with him before we go. Our lips moved together quickly, as if trying to speed up the kiss, which we probably needed to do. Namjoon pulled away, immediately wrapping his arms around my waist and pinning me to his body.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do without you," he murmured into the crown of my head. I closed my eyes and hugged him back.

"You'll be fine, Joon," I whispered, though I knew he wasn't gonna be fine. He would probably do something stupid.

"No I won't, I can barely last a week without you," he pouted. I cooed and kissed his chin.

"I know, but it's really not as long as it seems. Plus, you've lasted three entire weeks without me, which is basically a month."

"But that wasn't in a row!" Namjoon whined. I giggled sympathetically, stroking his cheeks with my thumbs.

"It'll be okay," I whispered firmly. Suddenly, he pulled away and started digging around in his pockets. I watched curiously, as did Jungkook.