TᗯEᑎTY ᖴIᐯE

NAMJOON

I didn't expect Jin to fall asleep, this dance must really be tiring him out.

I caught him writing in his notebook a lot more now, signaling he was stressed from when he told me that he likes to write lyrics when he's upset. However, now he's asleep in my arms, curled up against my chest.

I stood up, carrying him bridal style, and began to walk away from the beautiful creek. The dance would truly be beautiful, but it was putting too much pressure on Jin and it wasn't even done. I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Jackson!" I shouted at the fairy who I had quickly become friends with over my time at Direrock. He turned to look at me and smiled.

"What's up, Namjoon?" He called back. "Is the Prince okay?"

"He's fine," I smiled, finally coming to stand in front of Jackson Wang. "Just tired, this dance is putting a lot of pressure on him. I was wondering if you could grab Mark and some other's to help finish up the decor? Prince Seokjin really needs to rest," I motioned to the limp figure with my eyes, who stuck his face into my chest.

"Yeah, of course, I didn't know the Prince was so stressed," Jackson frowned. "Thanks for telling me, I'll go grab some people."

"Thank you, I'm just going to put Prince Seokjin to rest then I'll come help," I smiled. Jackson nodded and I began walking to the pod, easily carrying Jin's light body.

I got a lot of "Is the Prince okay?!"'s while trying to get back to the pod, which I responded with the same thing every time.

"Yes, he's just tired from planning the dance," I sighed when Jisoo asked. I walked away before she could say anything else.

The steps were a bit tiring with the extra weight, but I managed. I made it to Jin's pod and set him down in his bed, tucking him under the covers. He sleepily grabbed my hand, making me lay down with him. I stayed beside Jin for a few minutes, stroking his hair as he hugged my torso. I used to think it was normal that Jin was basically a human magnet to me, but now I find it a bit suspicious how it's only when he sleeps. Meh, whatever, I guess everyone does that, right? 

I remembered how I was supposed to be with Jackson, helping with the dance, and jumped out of bed. I felt bad when Jin reached for me, but I was already at the door. I gave him a last kiss before leaving; I know we're not dating, but those juicy lips were irresistible. 

I ran to where the dance would be held, desperate to get this done fast so Jin didn't have to do anything else. He works so hard, the dance wouldn't look nearly as stunning as it did if he didn't plan it.

I arrived, panting, to see that Jackson had recruited about twenty people to help. I thanked him and joined in on those stupid lights.

It took a while, but we finally untangled a huge knot in one pair of lights. As Mark helped me set them up, he asked the question I hate so dearly.

"No, we are not dating," I confirmed, banging my head on the canopy legs with every word. "He's just a friend."

"Friends kiss each other's cheeks?

Oh my fucking God. Did Jihyo really go around telling everyone or something?

"Pardon?"

"Jihyo told me that you kissed Jin's cheek..." Mark trailed off.

"Yeah? Well, Jihyo is a big, fat liar," I said aggressively. "She's just dying for attention."

"Where is she anyways? I haven't seen her since last night, usually she's prancing around Direrock at this point."