zhuiling 💛🤍

Shizhui was doing his assignments works in college in his study room.

He was very tired and sleepy.he sleeps on the table by putting his head down.

Suddenly he wakes up by hearing crying sound of his pup jin vu .jin vu was only two years old.
He goes to the master bedroom to see the pup.He was supposed to study by putting the child to sleep in the cradle.

He takes the baby from the cradle and started to walk to make relax pup.

Shizhui,"what happened dear???did you pee in your diaper???

He smelled the diaper.

Shizhui,"oh god!!!she again pooped....

Shizhui looked at the clock,its already half past five.why did jin ling doesn't come back??

He called jin ling in phone.But the call doesn't picked up.

Anyway shizhui cleaned jin vu and changed diaper of pup.

He comes downstairs to get baby food for jin vu.He doesn't see any maids there.

Where did all go??

He go to Mr Jin and jin su's room.

Where did father in law and mother in law go??

Jin vu was playing with shizhui's chain in neck.He sucking and biting the locket on the chain.

Shizhui,"vu vu.... it's dirty.... don't bite it.... your teeth will go....mommy will give food....

Suddenly jin vu," mommy.....papa...... there papa....

Shizhui,"where????

Jin vu pointed at the direction of their garden.

Shizhui feels a shadow moving there.

Shizhui tightly holds jin vu in his hand and move towards the direction.

Shizhui was shocked by the seen there.

Jin ling was holding a bouquet of red roses and with other hand he was holding a red wine.

The garden was full of yellow roses.

Jin ling,"wishing you a many many happy anniversary......my love....

Shizhui runs towards him and hugs him.

Jin vu,"papa.......papa.....

Jin ling hugged back them.

Jin ling,"vuvu....my little vu vu......my angel....my pretty omega....

Jin vu was giggling on hearing compliment from his papa

Jin ling kissed on shizhui and jin vu forhead.

Jin ling,"why don't you say anything my baeboi......

Shizhui,"one thing I wanted to ask.....who is more pretty????me or she????

Shizhui and jin vu started to glare each other.Then they looked at jinling.Though jin vu was still on shizhui's hand.

Jin ling always fed up with these two.if jinling calls shizhui pretty,jin vu sulks and don't talk to him.if he praise jin vu, shizhui will sulk.

Jin ling suddenly acted like he lost consciousness.

Shizhui and jin vu panics.

Shizhui,"jinling......

Jin vu,"papa.....

Jin ling shot open his eyes and laughs at them.

"Meanie alpha...... bullying poor omegas...."

Shizhui and jin vu said in unison.

Jin ling,"but actually you two bullies are bullying me.....

Jin ling pouted.

Shizhui,"childish.....

Jin ling laughs and take jin vu in hands.

Jin vu,"Look today what did I buy to my little lemon....

Jin ling shows jin vu's favourite ice cream and cake.He started to feed her.

Shizhui,"don't spoil her....

She let out a gasp of joy after being full stomach .

Now jin vu was yawning,she was feeling sleepy.

Shizhui smirked at jin ling,"little lemon doesn't know her daddy's evil plan...

Jin ling,"soon she will know....

Jin ling winked at shizhui.

He go to jin vu room and made her sleep.

Jin ling meaningfully licked his lips at shizhui.He slowly walks towards. Shizhui was moving backwards. Jinling caged shizhui with his hands.

Jin ling,"babe.... let's enjoy our night babe....

By saying this shizhui was lifted up by jinling in bridal style and go to their master bedroom.

Shizhui,"no....no....I want to complete my assignment....

Jin ling,"let's complete our assignment together.....

By slammed the door with his legs.

Soon the room filled with their love.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"This love is the rose that blooms forever"                                      -Rumi

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"This love is the rose that blooms forever"
                                      -Rumi

_____

___

❤️