chapter 3 💚

Lan yi was nice lady. she give them money they wanted. Wei wuxian introduced his siblings to her.

After getting the money from there, they went to buy things.Everyone bought a pair of dresses.they also bought shirt for Jiang Cheng . Wei wuxian also bought a shoe for him.Then he smirk at his brothers.They also bought some groceries and snacks also.

Yanli,"If we still have money left over, we can go somewhere and eat food....

Wuxian,"shijie...we have money...

Shizhui,"then we can go to spicy hot pot....."

Wuxian,"sure,spicy.....wow...'

They all are spicy lovers.

They go eat spicy hot pot and lobsters. Different types of soups etc.

Jingyi,"Next time you jump in front of a car, don't forget to jump on the rich car.....

Xingchen,"this idiots......"

Yanli,"let's go it's already time.

They all headed back to home.

Jiang cheng was already waiting for them.

Jiang cheng "What do you have in your hand?Let's see....What are these covers?

Jiang Cheng take out the dresses from the covers.

Jiang Cheng angrily,"Where did you get the money to buy this?tell....

Wuxian,"that...we... get.... compenste ....money.....

"Sorry. sorry..."

Everyone knelt down infront of Jiang cheng and started to cry.

Jiang Cheng,"Don't cry, I won't say anything anymore.I didn't tell you anything just to make you all cry....

Jingyi,"I thought that gege would not like it.....wu wu.....

Jiang cheng,"Don't cry.... let's get in the home.but it is not good take money of others.....it is in appropriate, didn't I say???..... don't cry... any way...there may be some traps,for luring omegas,so you all must be careful. everything can be fake....may be that lady was fake...

Shizhui,"but she was really the owner of coorparation...

Jiang Cheng understand his siblings couldn't understand the meaning of his words

Jiang Cheng,"any way..get in.....we can eat ....

Shizhui,"we already eat.....spicy hot pot.....

They already buy it for Jiang cheng also.

Jingyi,"this is for our gege.....

he took out a shirt for Jiang cheng.

Wuxian,"cheng Cheng will be handsome in it...

Xingchen,"no way....he will be cute...

Jiang cheng,"this brats....

Everyone laughs.

________

At night

After dinner, everyone was sleeping.

Someone knocked on the door of their house. All of them woke up after knocking for a long time.Jiang Cheng opened the door.

Jiang Cheng opened the door and was kicked by someone .A sudden kick caused him to fall down.Two or three people came up.

They start beating jiang cheng .
At first he couldn't hold back because of his unexpected attack.But immediately he came to his senses and began to retaliate against those who came.