chapter 14💓

Lan wangji,jin zixuan,jin ling and xue yang was hospitalized.

Lan wangji right arm and right leg was factured.jin zixuan's back bone got factured.both of them have other several wounds.

Jin ling have seven sitches in his his head.

Xue yang has eight sitches in waist and two fingers got fractured.

Nie mingjue have wounds having two,three stiches.

Lan yi,jin su, madam xue, madam nie, madam wen,jin yao,wen qing,wen Ning,nie huai sang was there.

Lan yi and jin su was fluffy due to crying.

Jin su,"Don't be so cruel ....No matter what they did wrong, they should not be beaten like this......my Little Jin ling.... zixuan reaps what he sow.....

Madam xue,"my yang yang become so pale due to blood loss....jjang chemg was really a demon.....

Jin yao,"They were punished for what they did..... nothing more..."

Jin su,"what do you mean.??? Jiang cheng was the one who beat my son in the road infront of so many people.....he doesn't do anything... My zixuan bad luck starts from there....."

Madam nie,"he was mercilless....my mingjue.....lan yi why don't you say anything???

Everyone averted their gaze towards her.

Lan yi,"Did you not see a boy with them?A tall boy.....

Jin su,"yes...a beautiful tall boy...

Lan yi,"It is my son xichen.......

Jin su,"wow.....he was looking so beautiful.But what does he have to do with them??

Lan yi,"I don't know.....I am very happy to see him.but my other son was paralayzed in hospital
......

Madam xue,"What is the solution to this?To tell the truth, this marriage was not necessary....He could have married from any other good family......... If not, it doesn't matter if we say that we took it by looking at the character family was important......... it is still like this Even if you catch a leech and put it on a mattress, show the same old behavior......they are low class people,not doesn't know status or manners....They will always have their typical character .....

Jin su,"now I understand...... it's our kindness misused....my poor son...

Lan yi,"I realize that this was the wrong decision I made in my life......

No mother can tolerate such attacks and abuses on her children.for every mother their children are greatest ones,no matter how they behave.

Lan wangji become shocked on hearing he have a omega brother and that he was living with Jiang Cheng.

Lan wangji wanted his omega wuxian back and brother xichen.

Lan wangji was blaming jin zixuan by telling he is the sole reason for this event.

Jin zixuan,"I couldn't control my anger at that time..... because the last project in the company become utter failure... Millions of dollars lose......full of work pressure......

Xue yang,"but you should manage that.... don't cause this type of recess here...

Lan wangji ,"one thing I wanted to know is do you like her or not??????

Jin zixuan,"I like her .....but I doesn't like Jiang Cheng...

Jin ling,"but you say....you doesn't like anyone from Jiang family....

Jin zixuan,"When i got angry, i said such things without knowing......she is really lovely and sweet......I was really shy to talk to her,But she won't take initiative and talk to me....