chengxi 💜🤍

Jiang Cheng was cooking pork rib soup for xichen.Xichen doesn't like over spicy food.But he has pregnancy carvings.

Jiang Xuan was already joined to help Jiang Cheng.He was now assistant of Jiang Cheng.

Jiang cheng,"Xuan.....take the spoon ....

Xuan takes the spoon and give to Jiang Cheng.

Jiang cheng,"It was not this spoon but another spoon that was asked.....

Xuan,"is this???

Jiang Cheng,"that is fork....

Xuan,"is this??

Jiang Cheng,"no....that was on the right side.......no that ....next one ...

Xuan,"I don't see...

Jiang cheng,"open your big eyes and look....

Xuan,"I don't see...

Jiang cheng,"If I come there and see that....

Jiang cheng added some incridents in the soup and closed the vessel with lid.

Jiang cheng ,"look this is what I ask....

Xuan,"If that is the case, is it enough to come and take it?

Jiang Cheng,"you are only two.....but your mouth was like 70year old lady....

Xichen fed up on hearing bickering sound from kitchen.

Xichen comes in kitchen by holding his protuded round belly.
xichen,"Father and son started fighting......both get out the from the kitchen....I will cook...

"No....take rest...."
Both said in unison.

Xuan,"we were only talking.... mom knows dad will always talks loudly....he will break my ear drums.....

Jiang Cheng,"you brat....I break your legs...

Xuan sticked out his tongue and said,"little beautiful omega uncle jingyi Said...So far dad haven't breaked anyone's leg....only says that....

Xichen,"what?? little beautiful omega uncle???

Xuan,"little beautiful omega uncle jingyi says always that he was beautiful little omega ....

Jiang Cheng,"jingyi was teaching them nonsense.....

Xichen,"by the way....If I  hear the voice that came from here....you two will see my real face....

By saying xichen left.

Jiang cheng and Xuan glared at each other.

Jiang Cheng turned his face on his other side and said,"jingyi was lying.....you know once I break your uncle wangji's both arm and leg.....

Jiang Cheng explains how he fight with others and win.

Xuan's eyes was twinkling on hearing the stories of jiang cheng.

Xuan,"dad was a super hero.....please teach me fight.....I will protect everyone....

Jiang Cheng,"I will teach....

Xuan,"yes master ....

Both jointly prepared soup for xichen.

Jiang Cheng,"xichen.....soup is ready....

Xichen comes and seated.

Xuan,"mom....how was the soup....I cooked for you.....

Xichen,"very tasty....

Jiang Cheng pouted and said,"I cooked....

Xichen,"I know....I know....

He smiles at them.but xichen feels nauesa.

Jiang Cheng ruffles xichens hair and kissed on his forehead.

Jiang Cheng patted on his belly and said,"are you troubling mom??be good girl.....

Xichen feels a kick on his belly.

Xichen,"are you sure??a girl???

Jiang Cheng,"my mind says. ..

Xichen,"she kicked again.....

Xichen was very happy.

Xuan,"baby is playing.....hurray....

Jiang Cheng made Xuan sit on his lap and feed him and xichen.

Jiang cheng started to tell a story,"When they are young. sunflowers follow the sun. They gain energy and strength To grow and reach their full potential blossoming from the light & warmth the sun provides.......... As they mature they learn which direction to t face to obtain the most light possible, then they stand firm. Permanently facing the direction that offers the greatest opportunity for growth. There they will receive the most strength and light. They mature and share the blessings of growth they have received from the s sun with everyone they come into contact with seeds of hope, joy & love........

 They mature and share the blessings of growth they have received from the s sun with everyone they come into contact with seeds of hope, joy & love

"Sunflowers and love are much alike, they both seek the light and grow even in the darkest of times."

_____

___

❤️