chapter 16🤍💜

Jin zixuan,"I am sorry.........I am sorry that all the problems happened because of me......I am sorry.....i was under work pressure....so I couldn't control my anger....shouted something....."

Jiang Cheng doesn't ready to believe this.

Jiang Cheng,"This cannot be solved by a sorry.......No matter what is wrong, there is one word at the end, sorry, sorry, sorry.....

Jiang cheng,"I only came here for Wuxian. It doesn't matter what magic you use..... I will never give him to you...."

Nobody says nothing,he left.

_______

Jiang Cheng comes back to hospital and discharge wuxian.

Wuxian, "how Was lanzhan?"

Jiang Cheng,"he was very fine....no problem at all...and happy.... because he doesn't want to see you any more....

Wuxian lowers his head.

Shizhui,"wangji gege called.....

Wuxian,"don't lie....he says he really misses me...

Yanli,"jin zixuan appologize to me.....he has work pressure ....so he tell like....

Jiang Cheng,"stop it..... don't trust their words.....They were not to lose their position in company and that is why they agreed to the marriage..... don't become fool...

Wuxian,"cheng.... please believe them....

Jiang Cheng,"we can go it's already late....

Wei Wuxian, Jiang cheng, yanli, xichen, Xingchen, shizhui and jingyi get in the bus.bus is  already full of people. Everyone eyes on Jiang Siblings and xichen. nobody Cannot take their eyes from them.

Jiang cheng glares at every one. Jiang cheng move towards the back side of bus. Every One was standing .A preverted alpha try to touch xingchen in appropriately. Jiang cheng become furious.

Jiang cheng twisted alpha's hand and that Kicked him  out from the bus.

They all get down from the bus in the bus stop They started to walk to house. This type of incident are common for them.

Jiang Cheng and xichen was walking back.

Xichen,"Jiang cheng....I want to tell something...

Jiang Cheng,"continue...

Xichen,"I found my mother and brother....

Jiang Cheng,"ohh....who are they??(uninterestedly)

Xichen,"it's your second brother in law lan wangji and....

Jiang Cheng,"no wonder....that bastard....That's why they haven't even inquired about you for so long.....If not, when someone knows that there is a brother in the family, why doesn't someone look for him?You have suffered for so long without anyone....No one even looked for you.....

Xichen,"may be they doesn't know about father's death....

Jiang Cheng,"Do they understand you?

Xichen,"I think mother identify me...

Jiang Cheng,"ummm.....do you feel sorry for your brother now??I breaked his leg and arm...

Xichen,"I don't feel sorry for him.....but for yanli and wuxian.....they really loves them....

Jiang Cheng,"But that never happens.... ....and leaving you with them as well ....

Xichen stopped in his tracks.

Jiang Cheng,"Anyway, that's how things are ......I am a straight word person.........Here's my hand, hold it, and together we will make it forever.Can I keep you and never let you go?.......Will you be mine for the rest of my life?