💞chapter 20💞

Jiang Cheng ,"I am the happiest man in the world......do you know why????

Jingyi,"what did you mean by that gege??I couldn't understand....

Jiang Cheng,"hehe...(he laughs)...you don't understand anything....my xichen (he moves towards xichen and kisses on his cheeks, also bitting).....

Xichen,"cheng....stop it...jingyi is here....

Jingyi,"I am blind....

Jiang Cheng,"you know.....my four omega siblings got married and living a happy life....I am very happy....do you know how much I am happy.....

Jingyi,".....

Xichen,"....

Jiang Cheng,"My first thought was that jin zixuan and wangji were the wrong choice. But I can't pretend that I don't see Yanli and Wuxian's love for them.....I know they are all idiots. Those who act without thinking.....If I told them to go and take back my brothers and live happily, they would never obey.......So I changed the plan. ....When I tell them that I won't give them back , they get angry....They will try to acquire them for the sake of me or to revenge on me...,...If I resist more, the ego in their mind will come out..... Those who have a goal to own them somehow .....The only problem with that is me......So they try to defeat me and get my omega siblings......A hard fought victory is always worth it.....Now in their mind they beat me and got them.....Such success is still valuable.....It is also a pride for them ....It will be their pride to present a good life in front of them....

Xichen and jingyi gives a what the fuck look.

Jiang Cheng continue,"What fools they are..... They thought I fell into their trap but what trap did they actually fall into?They were in my trap........All four of my brothers got married without spending a single penny.....

Xichen mouth opened due to shock.

Jingyi,"I can't believe my ears what I'm hearing!!!!!

Jiang Cheng,"Think about them......No one has bad habits, doesn't smoke, doesn't do drugs, and love there omegas very much. plenty of money.....My brothers will never starve there... Where can I get such good quality boys?the only thing they lack is brain .....so no problem.....

Jingyi,"so thoughfulll!!!!!!

Jiang Cheng,"And how good-natured mothers-in-law are they.....They will never do anything against them.Likewise, their wishes and words will be given importance......

Jingyi,"genius......

Jiang Cheng,"What else should I look for?such a good boys.....I played a role opposite them in the play that started them and made things right......

Jingyi,"so you are saying...pouring kerosene over them and beating them .... everything is your plan???

Jiang Cheng,"Not once..... I have things according to the circumstances....I turned the tables according to the situation.....do you think really I kill them by burning them???if i want to kill them, but I killed them long ago.......I made some changes in their plans without their knowledge.....

Xichen was shocked by revelation.He doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Xichen,"then what about me????

Jiang Cheng,"You are my bonus......my lovely omega.......The treasure I got...

Xichen become flattered by that words.

Jiang Cheng hugs him.

Jingyi,"oh god...... Cheng gege was really genius..... they all are fools....hehe.... excellent....