chapter 19🤎💛

Now everyone was on police station:

The police station was filled with them.

Jiang Cheng,lan wangji,jin zixuan, xue yang,jin ling, dylan wang and song lan were kneelimg in the floor. visible brusises can be seen in everyone face.

Xichen,yanli, wuxian, xingchen, shizhui, jingyi,anut su, uncle su,lan yi,mr jin,mrs jin, Mr xue, Mrs xue,Mr wang , Mrs wang(parents of dylan wang),jin yao was there.

Police officer,"The police station is a place for you to play.... isn't it??....(he gripped on the jaw of Jian cheng)...What damage has been done here....

Next officer,"even c drama or k drama have not this type of cliche story....If you want to fight you all will find a reason for it....

Jiang Cheng growled at him.

Police officer,"hey....you...stop growling....we will find a solution for this.you jin zixuan come here.....you come (point at Yanli)....you two are married...

They nodded their head.

Police officer,"Do you want to continue this relationship?

Jin zixuan vigoursly nodded his head.

Police officer,"....tell don't fear anyone....Would you like to give him another chance?

Yanli,"mm..

Police officer,"in words..

Yanli,"y-e-s ...I want....
Yanli doesn't dare to look at Jiang Cheng.

Police officer,"your problem solved...next lan wangji....and .... Jiang wuxian...

They come forward.

Police officer,"would you two like to continue the relationship???

"Yes . we will....."

They Said in unison.

Wuxian was not dared to look at Jiang cheng.

Jiang cheng doesn't say anything.but he was gritting his teeth and fisting his hands but his hands are handcuffed.

Police officer,"next....you three (points at xue yang, jinling, dylan wang).....what are your problem??are you helping them????

Jin ling,"I was in love my love shizhui....but nobody supports me ....

Jiang Cheng loudly growl at him.he was trying to break the handcuff  .but officers doesn't allow him.

Police officer,"who is shizhui???do you like this boy??? don't fear anyone....say truth....

Jin ling,"tell shizhui.....you love me ..... don't fear anyone....I am here to protect you ....

Police officer,"stop your tongue..... do you like this idiot???

Shizhui looked down,he was fidgeting his fingers. shizhui,"ummm...yes...."

Police officer,"then we will arrange marriage for you two...

Xue yang stand up and push xingchen towards him and said,"pleas arrange our marriage also....we both love each other.... xingchen, don't you love me??

Xingchen,"that....that.....

Xue yang,"don't fear anyone.... tell your opinion.....

Xingchen,"that....I also like you...

Xue yang become happy like he won a lottery.

Jiang Cheng,"don't trust them ....... come back with me.... Shizhui, xingchen..... wuxian....Yanli.... your gege is calling..... come back...... don't go with them...