wangxian ❤💚

Loud music was playing in lan mansion.

wangji was taken  lan yibo in his hands.wangji was moving according to music with yibo in hands.yibo was giggling due to happiness.

Yuan uninterestedly looked at them and eating his potato chips.

Wuxian,"guys.....I arranged everything near the swimming pool..... let's enjoy....

Wangji scooped yuan in his other hands and follow wuxian.

Yuan,'i want to eat chips....."

The swimming pool was filled with balls.

A small baby tub was arranged near filled with baby toys and balls.

Wuxian takes yibo from wangji's hand and he started to remove yibo's dress.
He slowly made him sit in the baby tub.

But yibo started to cry when his feet touched on water.

Wuxian,"look.... ducklings... yellow ducklings...... Blue fish....

But he doesn't look at this.He was crying.

At that time yuan comes and take a crab toy from water.

Yuan,"I want spicy crab fry.....

Wuxian and wangji looked face to face.

Wangji,"He's just like you....a foodie....There is only one thought food.....

Wuxian glares at wangji.

Wuxian,"yuan...if you sit with yibo here.....I will buy spicy large lobster for you....

Yuan's eye twinkled due to happiness.

Yuan suddenly jumped on the small water tub and splashes water on everyone.

On seeing yuan on water..... yibo's eyes twinkled.

Yibo,"ge......

Yibo leans towards yuan.

Yuan,"bobo..... come hear ... let's play....

Yuan takes yibo in his hand and made him sit on his laps.

Yuan and yibo started to play with water and toys.

Yuan,"large duck will eat bobo.....

Yuan was mimicing and making yibo laughs.

Wuxian was very happy on seeing this.At that time wangji snaked his arms at wuxian's waist.

Wangji wishpered in his ears,"let's enjoy together.....

By saying this wangji pulled wuxian towards swimming pool and he also jumped.

Wuxian,"lan zhan....."

Wangji throwed away his tshirt and swim towards Wei wuxian.

Wuxian was swimming away from wangji.

Wangji swim speedly and catch him from back.

Wamgji,"got you....

Wangji started to sniff his neck and bite his ear.
Wuxian's face was flushed red.wangji snaked his hands through wuxian's shirt.

Wuxian,"lan zhan....

Lan wangji,"bunny.....

Wuxian turns at wangji.Both are wet and water was dripping through their hairs.Both stares at each other.

Wuxian leans towards wangji and kiss on his lips. wuxian withdraw from the kiss and look at wangji.

Wangji hold wuxian's head pulled him towards and kisses on his lips.wangji was sucking wuxian's upper lip.The kiss was very deep and passionate.wangji was tasting wuxian's every inch of mouth.

Their kiss was broken by the attack by balls.yuan and yibo throws ball at them.

Yuan and yibo together said,"shameless......

Wuxian become red tomato. wuxian hide under lan wangji's embrace .

yibo gestured to lift him and started to cry.

Wangji get up from the pool and take yibo from bath tub and helped yuan to get up from that.

Wuxian and wangji slowly made yuan to sit on a pool ring.Yuan was firstly feared but he started to enjoy it.He splashed the water and began to play.

Wangji slowly get in the water by holding yibo.yibo was tightly gripped on wangji's neck and buried his head on him.

Wangji slowly made yibo's little legs on water.But he quickly took his legs back.

Wuxian,"bobo.... come let's play together.... mommy and daddy is here.... don't afraid....

Wangji and wuxian jointly hold yibo in hands and started to dip his little legs.First he started to cry,but when he felt warmth from his parents,he was ready to dip his legs .

Yibo purred due to happiness and lean towards wangji more.He started to put his baby fingers in water and gigiled.

Wuxian helped yuan and try to teach him swimming.

They all splashes water each other and enjoy there moments.

"Love is like water. You can fall in it. You can drown in it and you can't live without it."

____

_

❤️