chapter 17🧡💛

Jiang Cheng and xichen fixed their wedding date.

Two weeks later.only simple function, marriage will be held at register office.

Jiang house was full of happiness.only yanli and wuxian was sad.but wuxian was glad that wangji informed that they will be one soon.yanli was still confused.l After apologizing,jin zixuan never called again.she likes jin zixuan but jin zixuan behaviour was not good.

Yanli thinks,"wangji sneaked in the house to see wuxian,such a lovely alpha.   ...but my husband....he doesn't even remember me...."

She was very sad over this. Also jealous over wuxian.But she doesn't blame others.she only cursed her own fate. Now Jiang cheng was marrying xichen.

Wei wuxian heat date was today.He wanted to inform it to wangji,but he doesn't have phone.He asked yanli to call . But yanli doesn't give by saying she fears Jiang cheng.

Wei wuxian become restless.yanli and xichen was at house. Jiang cheng already go to restaurant.others go to college and school.

Yanli,"wuxian.... isn't today your heat cycle??why don't you say it earlier??I will give suppressant....

By saying she gives him suppressant.

Wuxian,"shijie....ummm... please give your phone....I will call....

Yanli,"sshh..... xichen will heard....if Jiang cheng knows surely he won't happy.I will give food and necessary things....get in the Jiang cheng room.... and eat suppressant and rest......by the way you two doesn't mate,I know you don't have mate mark.....so no problem,you won't feel more pain....

Wuxian wanted to cry on her words.But he doesn't say anything.

He takes the things and get in the room and locked the door.He continuesly look at the suppressant in his hand.

Xichen who comes and started to ask,"where is wuxian?

Yanli,"today is his heat date....In our house,  during heat everyone will take suppressant and rest in Jiang cheng room.that day jiang cheng will sleep outside......if we mingle each other,heat of an omega will trigger other omega heat...

Xichen,"oh....things are like this...

Yanli,"let's cook something spicy for him....he was a spicy lover...."

Wuxian was lying bed.He was feeling hot.he also feeling pain in his abdominal area.

During these heats, the hormones in an Omega go all crazy. A strong scent is released during the heats, causing the Alphas to smell it and chase after the Omega.

Wuxian's jasmine scent was spreading all over the room.

Wuxian doesn't take the suppressant.

It's almost evening.

Jiang house was filled wuxian's scent.

Shizhui,"doesn't gege take suppressant??

Yanli,"I give it to him.....

Jingyi,"may be he doesn't take it...."

Xingchen,"I couldn't stand inside the house....

They all come out from the house.

Xichen,"what will we do?? Jiang cheng called and informed that he will late today....Is it possible to stand out completely like this?

Jingyi,"we can make gege eat suppressant.....

They were randomly discussing infront of house.

At that time,a black audi car stopped in front of there house.