Every other night they go to sleep with Taehyung being buried deep inside Jungkook and every morning they woke up with Jungkook clinging to his fiancé like a Koala. Every Saturday night is a date night and every Sunday morning is a sleep till the sun's down.

They laugh together. They make each other smile. They cook together. They make music together and most importantly they love each other, together.

Namjoon and Jin are getting married in a few months so that's why all the seven of them have decided to meet up at their place and discuss everything and also celebrate because it's Christmas.

Right now Jungkook was getting ready to go to Namjin's place. With Taehyung clinging to his body from the back.

"Don't go." Taehyung whispered in to his ear from the back.

"Tae, I'm not going alone. You're coming with me." Jungkook said a bit sternly.

"Noo, I don't want to leave home. And moreover it's Christmas, baby let's just stay home." Taehyung whined like a kid.

"Tae, why are behaving like this today? Let's go na." Jungkook said while turning back in the older's hold, who quickly wrapped his arms around Jungkook's tiny waist.

"Noo, I don't feel good. Please let's not go. I want to stay at home." Taehyung replied while nuzzling his nose into Jungkook's neck.

"Hyung~ please if we do not go then Jin hyung will feel bad, he has prepared so many things for today's party." Jungkook said while ruffling the older's already messed up hair.

"But Kook--" Taehyung started speaking while pouting but his pout was instantly kissed away by his fiancé and Jungkook spoke..

"If you come with me, then I'll love you like you want me to, tonight." Jungkook said seductively.

"You promise?" Taehyung asked with sparkling eyes.

"I promise." Jungkook replied back and kissed the older. Taehyung replied back while holding Jungkook's face in his hands.

After few minutes of kissing, Jungkook pulled apart and said, "Let's go hyungie."

Taehyung smiled at him and held his hand and put both of their intertwined hands in his pocket which made Jungkook smile at him from ear to ear.

Taehyung unlocked the car and made Jungkook sit on the passenger and after securing his fiancé with the seatbelt then he jogged towards the driver's seat, again intertwined their hands and started driving.

While Taehyung was driving Jungkook asked him, "Hyung, almost four months back you asked me what I wanted for my birthday, so now I'm asking you. What do you want for your birthday?"

"Me? Hmm. I don't know. Just give me anything you like and I'll be happy." Taehyung replied back, smiling.

"Uhh, boring. Tell me something na?" Jungkook asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't want anything Kookie and please don't do anything grand for me. I just want little things like, staying in bed cuddling for whole day. Or eating the food you make for me. Or watching a movie with you in my arms. Etc. etc. Nothing big, just simple things." Taehyung said while kissing Jungkook's wrists.

"Oh God, you're so cheesy. But nothing fancy, okay noted." Jungkook said.

After sometime they reached Namjin's place and were greeted inside warmly. There were not many people, just Taekook, Namjin, Yoonmin, Hobi and Jin's cousin Minsik and his girlfriend Kara.

Namjin's whole living room had Christmas decorations. "It looks so beautiful, right hyung?" Jungkook squeled looking at the wonderful decoration.

"Yes baby it's really beautiful." Taehyung mumbled while kissing the side of younger's forehead.