"LET GO OF ME YOU OLD HAG!" you heard Bakugo yell. Mitsuki led her son down the stairs by his wrist. He seemed annoyed, but didn't dare push around his mother, knowing she would most likely win in a fight.

He gave you a death glare. He stood a few inches taller than his mother, dressed in black sweatpants and a red hoodie.

His glare weakened, but was still noticeable.

"What the hell is she doing here?"

"Katsuki Bakugo! Be nice to our guest! The kind girl offered to bring you to bingo, now what do you say?"

"There's no way in hell I'm- OKAY FINE I'LL GO!" he yelled as his mom pinched his ear halfway through his sentence. You were relived his mom had intervened, because as much as you would rather have one of your other classmates come, Bakugo was your only option, and you didn't want to sit in a bingo hall alone with old people.

"Katsuki, go get dressed, don't keep the poor girl waiting."

"Forget it, Let's go Tsuchiya," Bakugo said, walking towards you and slipping on his shoes. You didn't even have time to thank his mother before he pushed you out the door.

"You know you can just call me (y/n) right? I don't care for all that formality bullshit."

"Whatever. I don't give a shit, now let's got to bingo and get this over with," he snapped. You knew the only reason he was going, partly because of his mom, but also because he wasn't a horrible person deep down and wasn't going to let an injured classmate wander the streets alone, even if he did want you to die. 

"We have to go get my neighbor first. She's the whole reason I'm going in the first place."

-- Time skip to the bingo hall

"If this game doesn't start soon, I'm going to start it myself," Bakugo complained.

"I already told you, you can go home if you really want to. I was just trying to be nice but it's not like I'm forcing you to be here."

"Forget it. I'm already here so I'm going to see this through."

Bakugo shut his mouth and you tried to focus on something else. The white plastic tables, freshly pulled from the closet felt cold through your bandages. Bakugo had only ended up with a few unnoticeable scratches, which was more than most of the class got. But you were used to being on the wrong side of the shitter.

A small lighter sat just two feet away from you. Countless thoughts filled your head, one pocking it's ass out right in your face.

--

"WHAT THE HELL! STOP THAT!" Bakugo yelled, putting out his bingo cards.

"Huh? What happened?" you asked, looking completely clueless as Bakugo's red eyes stared right into your soul.

"Nothing, just leave me the fuck alone"

You smiled. He defiantly noticed what you had done, but chose to ignore it.

Bad idea.

You lit the lighter again, and set Bakugo's bingo cards on fire once more.

"Stop!" he yelled, taking the lighter from your hands and standing up from his seat. Bakugo desperately tried to stop the fire, and found his method successful after a good minute, which you had been laughing the entire time for, coughing up a few milliliters of blood in the process.

You were given a nasty look from the bingo master, aka the lady rolling the balls before she announced the game would be starting soon.

"Damn it Bakugo, get your shit together. You don't want to ruin the game for all these lovely ladies and gentleman," You cooed. Bakugo shot you one last glare before covering his free space and listening to the bingo master.

-- Time skip

"That was boring," you sighed, walking out of the building with Bakugo.

"Yeah, no shit, but you won like five times, how the fuck does that happen," He groaned.

You counted the cash you had gotten from your wins. Old people won't take just a "good job" as a prize so the reward for a round is twenty bucks. Your total turned out to be 100 bucks, which surprisingly was just luck. No bribery needed.

"You can call me the bingo god. Everyone will bow down to me in my little country I named bingo land. We have free speech, unless it's against me, and everyone gets a puppy," you laughed.

"And you sir, can be the king of bingo land. King Katsuki, the supreme bingo master," you finished, cutting off the little fantasy you created in the few short seconds you had been rambling.

Bakugo seemed drained just from that one conversation. He reminded you of a tired mom oddely enough.

"Hey, I can call you that right? Katsuki?" you asked, noticing he didn't seem to awknolege your slip up. Some people really care about the whole honorific's thing, so it was best that you asked first.

"If I let you will you shut up?"

"Yes"

There was a moment of silence, but you broke it within minutes to say your peace one final time for the rest of the walk.

"I know you didn't want to come, and I know you probably don't find hanging around me and all these old people fun, but thanks anyways for coming."

"I never said I didn't want to come, and I never said I didn't have fun, now shut up before I ditch you here you crippled idiot."

-----

A/N: This is another rant about my life I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL IT'S SO SCARY but I litterally used to go all the time because I would always get horribly injured. But I might have sprained my foot during my sports... bummer.