Still A Fearful Girl

Grace's POV:

"Firstly, Your Highness, the woman whom resides in thy body is not even a woman. She is but some few wench, only now entering proper adulthood through thy body." Featherstone responded bluntly.

"Oh dear..." I whispered under my breath. "Where is this wench from? Algoria? The Golden Arches? Nyx?" I interrogated.

"I wot not of her origin," Featherstone sighed dejectedly. "But I wot of her current stance. Thy highness. Princess grace. That foul thing hath stolen thy place. Thy birthright. Thy throne. She hath married under thy name, succeeded the golden round , hath killed many and is now brewing her poison inside thy womb. Worst of all, she is making no assay to leave." She growled in disgust. I could see that she hated her.

"Featherstone, I do not regard we should continue. I am quite content-" I muttered sheepishly before being interrupted. Featherstone, teary-eyed, grabbed onto mine fragile hands.

"Grace, before thou died in that coffin. Almost a second before thou took thy last breath, that wench entered thy body. Should she had not have joined at that time, there would hast been no way for thou to be hither in this instant. Thou art not dead, only bodyless." Featherstone held my face softly in her hands and pressed my forehead against hers. Your highness. God hath granted thou a second chance. Clutch onto it with full force. "

I could hark a soft sob from Featherstone. She cared for me so much. More than mine own father.

"Featherstone, I understand. I shall try to retrieve mine body, yet I do lack solid proof that this wench has no plan of leaving mine body. Only then shall I awaken mine soul and properly communicate with her. I wot this sounds quite brainsick, yet I never crave to barge in on her so suddenly. I crave for her to find her own way back to her home. I have already taken thy advice and frightened her in her dreams. Now I shall do no more."

Featherstone stared into mine eyes for a few moments. A calm galaxy they were. For a few, brief seconds, I could hast sworn a look of annoyance and hate flooded her eyes before quickly dispersing.

She sighed. "Yes, Your Highness. I shall grant proof. Then shall thou finally hit together to discover thyself?"

"Yes."

"Good. Remember, Your highness. The longer thou keep in the abyss without a body, the moe thy soul shall deteriorate, and anon thou shall be destroyed, and that wench shall win. Yet if both of thy souls are activated in one body, that body shall slowly begin to confound itself. To put it simply, when thou activate thy soul, get rid of that parasite apace before both of thou die."

With the stomp of her foot, the darkness of The Abyss surrounded and engulfed her, and in a few seconds, she was no longer there. 

I had known Featherstone since I was abruptly thrown into this god-forsaken place. "God's Blindspot" was another name for this place. A place where God could neither help nor amerce thou. Thou were 'safe' hither.

I wot this sounds strange, yet  I feel safe hither. Nay pressures. Nay power. Nay forced marriages. Nay bitterness. There is only the void and whatever thou compose from it. Ay , there are other lost souls in here, yet they never show themselves to me quite often, although I am a soul like 'em. The truth is, the reason I hast delayed mine return for so long is because I hast no desire to live.

I hast never wanted to dispatch myself, ever. Nay. That would be a dishonourable death. I'ld be shamed for lifetimes and used as a horrid example by the people whom share mine blood and tongue.

Yes, i hast never wanted to dispatch myself, yet if someone were to bear a gun to mine head, I would straighten mine posture. If someone were to paunch me in the chest, I would twist the blade. If some one were to poison me, i would take another sip to seal the deal. That was how i lived mine entire life. Always attempting to commit 'silent suicide'.