Your History Reminds Me Of You

Two days had passed since Isabella was seperated from me. I felt so lonely. As I watched my servants pack my luggage carefully, I reminisced of my times with Isabella.

How we told each other everything. How we cared for one another and how many times Isabella tried to stop me from committing heinous crimes. She failed in doing so. She even tried to convince me to release Rosa. To give her up to a special home so that she could live a somewhat normal life.

I laughed in her face.

What did she take me for? A clown? Rosa will never escape from me. She will die and rot in the dungeons of my basement. No one will ever know of my wickedness. How dare she try to get between me and Felix? She was nothing but the dirt in a ditch. Felix was perfect. He was the most beautiful man I had ever laid my eyes on in both my lives. The most handsome man in his kingdom; so who else could he belong to, other than the most enchanting woman in the world?

Felix was my trophy. My prize for suffering for so long in my previous life with that man. No one could ever change that.

As that last thought flashed through my mind, Leroy called out to me.

"Princess! We are content to hie!"

I smiled. My king awaited me.
I climbed into the carriage. It was time.
After about 11 hours I had arrived in The Golden Arches.

The bright, yellow sun greeted me with it's heavy light rays. The sunflowers twisted to face me.

I don't know how to explain it, but, it felt as if the sunflowers were happy to see me. It was a nice, short lived feeling.
I could feel, a calm heat, radiating inside of me. Melting my icy heart. This only lasted for a few seconds, before I came back to my senses and froze my heart once more.

I took a glance out the carriage window. We were riding past a school. I don't think that's the right word. We were riding past a miniature castle.

The school was enormous. The walkways were paved in golden tiles and bright yellow bricks. The classrooms had wide, silver boards with various motivational inscriptions. The school was divided equally with sections for all elements, to educate the children of the diversity of the world. It was simply stunning.

I saw as the little children ran and played in the school's park. Laughing and jeering with one another. Suddenly, there was a loud ringing coming from the center of the school. It was the bell, indicating devotion. I heard the little stampede of children running towards the sound of the bell.

The children grouped in the quadrangle. I asked my driver to halt the carriage. I was intrigued. Suddenly, without warning, silence overflowed in the air. It was quiet for a few long seconds. Then they began:

𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡...
𝐼 𝑏𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑡...
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤...
𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡...
𝐵𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙...
𝐷𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑡...
𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛...
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛...
𝐴𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡...
𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐼𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒...
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝐴𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐼 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒...
𝑆𝑒𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑚𝑒, 𝑝𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒, 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒...
𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡...
𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡, 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠.