~∂ιχ-ɳєυƒ~

He was a man of black and white. And I was the color; All the color he had.

______________

Raekii smiled a bit and shook her head to herself. She glanced at the room... especially towards the angel who was sleeping on the bed.

The story of her getting to know about her angel was nothing less than a tragedy.

.....She again closed her eyelids resting the back of her head on the wooden ply.

_______________

Raekii was sitting on the bed while scrolling through her mobile. She got a notification.

'1 new message from @j.m'

She opened the app Instagram. It has been a few weeks since she had made a Korean friend on that particular app named Park Jimin.

She opened their message box.

J.m:

Hey Raekii!!
How are you now??

Clouds.s:

Not good.
I'm still feeling nauseous.🤢

J.m:

You can visit a doctor you know?

Clouds.s:

No...not yet.
I'll talk to my boyfriend when he'll be back.

She sent him the message but soon she had to throw her phone on the bed and rush to the bathroom.

It had been more than a year of Raekii and Taehyung's dating.

He did a job,while Raekii was looking for one. Though he didn't want her to do anything, still, minding her self esteem,he didn't protest.

_____________

She vomitted everything she had eaten earlier that morning. She felt extremely weak.

After splattering water on her face, her eyes fell on the bag where her sanitary pads were kept. She quickly reminded herself the date and found out it was that day only.

She checked herself if she had gotten her periods but got negative. The possibility struck her right then.

She hurriedly went back to the room and opened the drawer just to see the leaf of the medicine containing 3 more tablets than it should be.

That means she forgot to take the after-morning pills for the last three times after their sex.

She quickly grabbed her mobile and dialed his number.

He picked up after 5 rings.

"Hello?" He spoke from the other side.

"Baby,can you just take me to a doctor? I'm not feeling well and...and..." She hesitated.

"And what?" He didn't have any idea but he still felt worried.