~тɾσιʂ~

You had pink lips, that face like a Greek God. But your eyes,they were different.....very different.

_____________

"Kim Taehyung."

Hearing her words Luna blinked twice.

"Why?What's wrong?" Her friend inquired of witnessing her bewildered state.

"You're the first female he had ever talked to in college." The other replied being shocked.

Raekii assumed why he would not talk to any girl.

"I thought he hates the whole womankind." Her friend spoke up cutting off her thoughts.

"You remember that incident in the canteen? Maybe that's why...." She didn't need to complete.

"Yeahh...that's right." The bell rang and Raekii secured her seat beside her only friend. They spent the little time talking about the incoming teacher and soon she was in the classroom.

Luna informed her friend that the current teacher, also known as Ms. Evans, is their 'Head of the department'.

They had two classes in a row. Attending them and sharing notes with her friend, Luna felt cozy. But sadly, it was now the time for the college to dismiss.

Walking up to the main gate, Raekii and Luna bade to each other as they had to go through opposite alleys.

Tightening the strips of her backpack, Raekii sighed and began to make her way towards her apartment. She didn't bother to get a vehicle since it was just walking distance. Her eyes were void of any emotion affirming her deep thoughts.

Not a minute passed that those eyes welled up in tears,and they fell finding no way back.

What will she do when her mother won't be there to greet her at home?

That was all going on her mind. But maybe fate didn't like to see her this miserable.

"Hey!" A familiar voice struck Raekii all of a sudden making her startle.

She eyed her left and found out HIM, another new friend of her.

Wiping her tears she mumbled a hi. But the other's cheerful frontal turned into an unreadable expression.

"Who did this?" His words carried a dark vibe.

Raekii smiled bitterly.

"No one." She uttered.

"I said.who.did.this.?" He was scary for sure.

"I'm just missing my mom." They continued walking along with their conversation.

"What happened to her?" He now had a frown.

"She is no more." She looked onwards.

"Death." He let out a dry chuckle.

His companion indeed felt uneasy, but ignored it by saying....

"Is this your last year?"

"Oh yes! By the way, what will you do now?" The other answered and questioned at once.

"I have to go to work."

"You work?" He was actually surprised.

"Yeah,I do work as a cashier in a mall." She scrached her neck.

He just sighed.

"Oh..I've reached, thank you for accompanying me." She smiled thankfully.

"You live here? My house is not so far from yours then." He exclaimed excitedly.

"That's good. Uhh.... I'll get going now, thank you once again." She bowed showing respect this time.

"Ohkk...annyeong(bye)." He mirrored her and went away.

Raekii locked the main door and sighed heavily.

"I guess I have to get used to it now."

____________

In the dark room a figure was sleeping silently, the streetlights were piercing through the window brightening a few portions of the room.

The very next moment a dark shadow was seen trying to enter the compartment through the opening of the window.

He successfully did...bent a little after going to the bed and stared at the fragile figure sleeping peacefully.

He knitted his brows seeing the tear stains from her eyes to nose and on her pillow.

The figure used the back of his hand to wipe them. Then started caressing her soft cheeks with his thumb.

She was looking attractive, soft and cute yet that face held a power, the strength of women. A perfect Maya.

He smiled a bit at the view he yearned to see. No sooner had he stood up straight than he climbed the bed hugging and snuggling his face on her back while he lay next to her.

Raekii woke up feeling something. She sat on the bed dumbfounded searching for the reason as she found none. She thought maybe it was nothing else than a dream and slept again as she was too tired to search the whole house carefully.

~But what she didn't notice were the feet beneath the curtain~

____________