~ʂιχ~

I loved him and he gave me a box full of  darkness. It took me years to realise that it was a gift.

____________

Raekii didn't have to face anything terrible because of the thing that she went home without informing anyone. Instead,she was asked a few 'How are you' and 'Are you okay' type questions from the other employees.

Her mood lit up by all those caring inquiries.

That day she didn't forget to message that soul which was always worried for her.

His words kept roaming in her mind, disturbing her several thoughts. She couldn't focus on her work and made a handful of mistakes that day which was naturally unusual.

She talked with her boss and excused herself from that day saying she got headache.

While going out she didn't notice the hooded guy who was about to enter the mall,but seeing her abandon that building....he changed his motive.

Raekii was so lost in her thoughts that she couldn't look-out at the figure which was just behind her...his shadow long enough to reach her. But the fragile girl's mind wasn't in her body that time.

Reaching home she directly went to her bedroom. She lay down on the mattress relaxing her body,but her mind couldn't.

The weather was pretty chilly so she didn't bother to keep the windows open. Her room was filled with utter darkness.

Raekii was never a type who interacts with people. But from her senses,she could understand the relationship he was talking about contained physical intimacy.

He had an impact on her from the beginning. And that's why a short session occurred between them that day.

There was no way she would go to him like those sluts and tell him to fuck her. But there was also no reason to reject him. Most of all,she wanted it personally.

She had no one, neither her parents, nor any relatives who would ask about her. So getting him as a partner didn't seem a bad choice for her.

But despite of all those,some questions sought her for which she had to talk to him.

Not pondering more over that, she decided to sleep.

____________

Next morning she debated with her mind on whether to go to college or not. She almost gave up, but that pure soul's face bothered her multiple times.

Putting a casual outfit on Raekii lazily put her backpack on her shoulder, took a loaf of bread and went out eating that.

____________

You know they say, everytime you're down, someone is there to make you feel better, to light up your mental condition.

That cute face wearing transparent specs, with a big grin...waved at the gloomy one.

Raekii put a small smile and pulled her feet to that direction. Sitting beside Luna her view was met with a chain with a cross pendant dangling in front of her face.