~∂ҽυχ~

The first meet with you was like a first page of book,no one knew how the story would unfold.

____________

Raekii and Luna followed the source of the sound and saw the same boy Raekii noticed before banged the table hard and was looking at a girl who was sitting upon the table....

Hearing the sound the whole canteen became silent in a moment.

"Geez!!" The two friends exclaimed at once eyeing the girl's extremely revealing dress~~

"I nyeon!!!!(This b!tch)" He exclaimed in his deep accent.

"What did he just say?" Luna whispered to her friend.

"He spoke Korean,he.....cursed." The other replied.

"She deserves it. Slvt!" Raekii's friend rolled her eyes.

But it again grabbed their attention when the boy mentioned before slapped that girl hard.

"Manghal changnyeo!(Fvcking wh0re)" He cursed again and went out from there.

The remained ones continued their work.

"Woahh!! What did he say?" Luna seemed amazed by his reaction.

Raekii whispered her the meaning and she smirked.

"Well...it should have done a long time ago. I am happy." Luna smiled and finished the rest of her food.

Raekii mirrored her and asked whether she knows him.

"Hmm...I do. He's the one I told you about in the class. Kim Taehyung."

Her friend made an ohh expression and they got out.

"Hey, remember Mr. Stephenson ordered me to show you the college? Let's go!!" Luna exclaimed excitedly.

"Alright,as you wish." Raekii smiled.

Both of them had a survey of the college, and Luna's guidence was making it easier for the girl who lost her parents to forget those nightmares.

"And.....the last one, library! You can get any book here you know, it's bigger than our whole house." Raekii's guide whispered the last part.

"Hahaha!!" Raekii lauged a little but immediately shut up after regarding the place she was in. Then two of them shared a silent laugh.

"Would you mind if I tell you to leave me here? I want to go through some books." The spectator said.

"You like books?"

"I am very fond of them." She smiled.

"Well....alright,enjoy. Be sure to come back before class." The other waved.

After she had gone,Raekii roamed her eyes around the huge library. She then started to look into the racks to find the one about 'Science fictions'.

After she had found it,she started to look for one specific book. In hopes to find that rare edition...and she succeeded. The moment she kept her hand on the book to pull it out,another hand fell upon hers.

They both shared an eye contact for a few seconds. Then the male removed his hand and went somewhere.

Raekii felt appalled for some time. She then took the book and searched for the boy. She found him sitting on a chair fixing his bracelet.

She went upto him and offered him the book.

"Umm....excuse me?"

He gazed at her. No emotions were visible in that face.

"You can take this book,I'll read it afterwards."

The male eyed the old book.

"No it's ok,you take it." He refused in his deep voice.

"Uhh....no,you want it,so you can. You're senior right?" She was also none other than a grasping one.

"Ok..thanks!!"

She smiled.

"I saw you in the canteen." He said.
"Your name?"

"Oh I'm Raekii."

"Nice name. I am glad that you are also Korean." He gave his boxy smile.

Raekii was fluttered seeing his babyish smile. She felt her cheeks heating up.

"I'm Kim Taehyung,you know?"

"Oh...y-yeah,my friend told me about you." She flashed her cheeky smile. "I heard that you are a great basketball player."

"Ahh....it's nothing!!" He looked shy while ruffling his own hairs."Wanna be friends?I found you cute." He stood up and forwarded his hand.

"I'd love to...and thanks for your compliment oppa."

"Don't call me oppa! It makes me feel old." He convulsed.

"Hahaha...okk!" She felt comfortable with him.

Just like that they both began to have a conversation. The more they talked the more they got along with each other.

Raekii's introverted mind never imagined having a male friend would be this satisfying. She noticed a lot of new things in their friendship which she hasn't noticed with any other friend.

But she forgot to notice his eyes while talking.........

Walking upto her class Raekii waved at him. He imitated her and passed a smile before disappearing from there.

Raekii now got near her classmate cum friend,Luna.

"Hey,Rae....what happened,you look so happy?" The girl mentioned just smiled.

"Ahh...yeah,I made a new friend." She addressed regarding his smile.

"Uh huh...who is that?" The other one moved herself and sat curiously with a playful smile.

"Kim Taehyung."