~ԋυιƚ~

I thought loving you was the best way to get away from the darkness. But I didn't know I was embracing the dark.

_____________

Raekii's sleep lightened a bit making her roll to another side. She parted her eyes  and found the place beside her empty.

She roamed her palm on the bed in the search of her phone. She checked the time after finding it. It was 4 o'clock in the morning.

She thought maybe he would be somewhere in the house, probably in search of water,so she tried to sleep again.

_____________

Raekii woke up when the sunlight slapped her face. Her vision was met with only static furnitures and no trace of life was seen.

Soon her mind diverted to the faint sound of water dripping continuously from behind a door.

It made her confirm that he was there, taking a shower.

She slowly sat up on the bed, clutching the duvet to her chest. She felt her lower part numb, so she was scared to make any move and hurt herself.

Soon the door opened and Taehyung appeared with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Water droplets dripped from his wet hair to his shoulder and chest,his freshed body satisfied her vision.

He went upto her, her clutch on the duvet tightened.

"Good morning." He wished her and placed a soft peck on her head.

He slipped his hands beneath her knees and shoulder.

"Hold my neck." He ordered, making the girl obey him instantly.

He picked her up in bridal style and headed towards the bathroom.

Her one hand gripped his neck,and the other held the sheet in place.

He made her sit on the bathroom counter and wrapped up the duvet around her chest securing it with a knot in the middle.

"Here,take it." He gave her a brush with toothpaste applied on it which seemed new.

She hesitatingly took it and stared at it.

"It's a new one, don't worry." He let out while piercing her with his gaze.

Raekii brushed her teeth with him watching her every movement.

She splattered the water on her face,and looked at his eyes.

"I- I need to shower."

He nodded. He was going to carry her again but she protested.

"I can walk,it's okay." He moved to the side clearing her way with a hard face.

The girl wasn't aware of the immense pain before she got off the counter and tried to stand.

Her legs shook badly and a sharp scream escaped from her mouth. She held his shoulder for support.