~ʂєιȥє~

You were a risk,a mystery,and the most certain thing I had ever known.

______________

"Please?" He pleaded asking for her permission.

Raekii didn't feel like having sex that time but she knew that they had to fulfill each other's desires. Just like he did,her duty was also the same.

She nodded.

He hovered over her without thinking twice.

His eyes landed on her lips and he began to lean in. His soft cushion lips met hers and they gradually moved in the rhythm of their heartbeats.

His one hand roamed on her body and cupped her vagina. It made its way inside her pants rubbing it.

He broke the kiss.

"Tsk,so dry." He hissed.

He took his hand out and moved his index and middle finger from her neck to waist.....tracing her curves.

"Hmm....what can make you wet for me?" He let out, followed by a sigh.

He moved his face towards the joining of her neck and shoulder. Inhaling her scent deeply,he intentionally breathed out on her skin.....while his index circled one of her clothed nipple.

He held the bud between his thumb and index,pinched it afterwards earning a breathy whimper from the girl lying beneath him.

The urge to kiss her again grew inside him. So he did. But,that day....Raekii wasn't like she was in their other intimate moments.

She indeed kissed him back. But somehow,he felt her being forced at one point. Taehyung detached their lips and backed off.

"The passion is missing in you today. Looks like you're not in the mood." He spoke up whilst looking straight through her eyes.

The other couldn't reply. To avoid his intense gaze,her irises just moved at the side.

He moved aside and lay straight on the mattress. "There's no fun in doing it alone."

He moved his head which was upon his palms to the bewildered girl.

"Ah..no,it-"

"Let's sleep." He advised, cutting her off and getting back to his previous position. He closed his eyes.

No words were heard from him since then. Whereas Raekii felt disappointed at herself for acting obvious and not being able to satisfy her partner.

She looked at particularly nothing but her face screamed only grief and guilt.

That was all when she felt a hand sneaking beneath her neck making its way to the other side gripping her shoulder.

He jerked her body towards him and side hugged her.

"I know what you're thinking right now. It's not a big deal." He said out of the blue making the girl's eyes go circular in shock.

"Ahm!!" Raekii coughed; maybe because of what he said.

Taehyung opened his eyelids and took a glimpse of her.