~υη~

You know,a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating for you,just the same.

_____________

Aparting her gaze from the moon and those stars....Raekii looked at her feet....hiding her tears from the sky and it's belongings..

Her palms tightly gripping the railing....felt the coldness of the metal.....but now,got wet and warm with the droplets falling from her eyes.

She turned her body and looked at the petite soul sleeping on the soft silk mattress.......

Which held a lots of memories~

Sliding her body against the wooden balcony door.....she closed her eyes......calling up their memories...

The blowing wind made her wet cheeks shiver......

At the moment she was like a breathing corpse.....she had to hold on...just because of the fragile angel who held the world for her.....

She tried...tried hard...and she succeeded,she heard him....his calling~~

____________

After getting her roll number and classroom number....Raekii headed there.

On the way she saw a basketball court...some players playing the particular game....and the cheerleaders of the Purple team chanted one name...Kim Taehyung.

She didn't manage to see him through the heavy crowd. But his name made her understand that he's also Korean.

After reaching the classroom she saw only one girl was sitting on a middle bench beside a window. She was reading a book while wearing specs.

"Is the match done?" The girl asked Raekii without taking her eyes off the book. She somehow felt her presence.

"I don't think so." Raekii replied feeling kinda awkward seeing her greeting style."They were chanting someone's name something umm..like Kim Taehyung."

"Yeah yeah....he's our senior. A well known basketball player also. Well, you don't look like an American, where are you from?" She finally looked at Raekii.

"I am Korean."

"Oh..Nice to meet you Ms.....?"She said fixing her glasses.

"Raekii, Soh Raekii."

"Great...I'm Luna." She finally smiled."Oh see, my bad...come here, sit beside me." She said observing the girl's awkward state.

Raekii felt like she got her life back. She let out a deep breath and sat beside the girl named Luna.

Raekii was Korean for sure. But she had been living in California for 12 years. This month she shifted to New York to heal the fresh wound of losing her parents last month. Maybe new place would help her to forget those memories.

"Would you mind if I call you Rae?" The girl sitting beside that particular girl asked.

"No one gave me this nickname before but it's cute. You can call me that." Raekii replied while chuckling.