Prologue

CHARACTER SKETCH

ANUBHAV SINGH (32)

He belongs to the Royal family of Avantipur and is hereditarily rich and also owns a real estate company

He belongs to the Royal family of Avantipur and is hereditarily rich and also owns a real estate company.He is arrogant,rude, stubborn, cold blooded and an excellent painter.He has achieved everything he has ever wanted to.Anubhav Singh doesn't know the meaning of No.He is super intelligent and a nightmare for his enemies.

HASEENA MALIK(22)

She belongs to a middle class family of Avantipur

She belongs to a middle class family of Avantipur.Always taunted and tortured by her parents Haseena seeks solace in her dance.She wants to leave everything behind and start a new life at some place where noone knows her.Seeing her academic brilliance her teachers wanted her to do further higher studies but her parents didn't allow and forced her to adjust with a teaching job at a NGO.

SINGH FAMILY

ANANT SINGH(65)

He is  father of Anubhav Singh and has same characteristic as his son except Anubhav is twice stubborn which is a big reason for the rift between the two.He lives in their ancestral palace in Avantipur and wants Anubhav to live with them too but he refused to stay with them and lives seperately in another city.

SUREKHA SINGH(58)

She is  mother of Anubhav Singh who loves herself the most.She is a self obsessed person and prefers not to interfere in anyone's life whether it's her husband,son or daughter.

KAMALAVATI SINGH(68)

She is aunt(bua) of Anubhav Singh.Widowed at an early age she lives in the palace along with her youngest son and daughter in law.She is the head of the family.She is rigid, orthodox, strict and everyone is afraid of her except Anubhav for which she strongly dislikes him.

KASHSISH SINGH(25)

She is younger sister of Anubhav Singh,a sweet and lovely girl and is getting married to an America based businessman Vyom Oberoi.Her wedding is the reason why Anubhav Singh has come back to Avantipur.