He says as He then throws Nobara up in the air which made her scream out.

This got Megumi to be confused on what on earth they were doing, "What are those two doing?"

Panda answered saying it's Falling practice.

"Mustard Leaf." Toge said.

"You're both weak in close quarters, after all." Panda spoke with Maku simply folding her arms.

"So first...Land a blow on us. We'll talk after that."

Megumi sighed but also nodded his head, "Looks like I have no choice...Let the hell commence."

Meanwhile inside of a secret room we see both Gojo and Izuku.

"You're a head above the rest when it comes to close combat, Izuku.
So what you need to learn right now is how to control your cursed energy, as well as the bare minimum of Jujutsu knowledge."

Izuku nods his head whole having a serious look on his face which caught the eyes of Gojo,"What's the matter?"

As Gojo asked, Izuku serious expression was gone, "Oh! It's just um... I figured you'd be the best person to train me, so I'm looking forward to it...and the fact is...I'm weak, and I couldn't save anybody. Worse, I nearly killed Fushiguro and my friends. As I am now, I won't be able to face them. I want to become strong so please...Teach me to be the strongest."

'What a load of bull I hear, And here I thought we had some sort of connection'

'We'll deal with our own training later, Ryoumen'

Gojo smiles at this, "You've got a keen eye...Alright then, first, take a look at those soda cans over there."

As Izuku heard that he turns his attention towards the fans that begun to get crushed in different ways, "This is with cursed energy, and this is with a cursed technique."

Izuku payed close attention, "Is it somehow like the cursed energy is electricity and cursed techniques is appliances?" Izuku asked with Gojo giving hin a thumbs up.

"You are correct! Electricity by itself is hard to use, right?. That's why we run electricity through appliances to achieve various results. With one of those cans, I fired off pure cursed energy. With the other can, I channeled cursed energy into a cursed technique to activate it and twist the can with Jujutsu."

"So what exactly are we gonna do? Am I gonna be learning a cursed technique?"

"No, you can't use cursed techniques."

As he heard that, he just nods his head as if he understood which he does, "It's because it's not within since the day I was born right?"

"Right again, you're on fire, Setting aside Shikigami and barriers, cursed techniques are fundamentally etched into your body from the day you're born. So the power of a Jujutsu Sorcerer is roughly 80% innate talent."