M055

WARNING: Triggers

Two months later.

The main day was coming close. Very close. On the morning Beomgyu's flight would take place, on that same evening Ryujin's wedding would take place.

They never communicated after that day. They were getting distanced day by day from each other. Even Yuna and Kai stopped talking to Beomgyu because Ryujin said to them.

They were slowly breaking apart...

5:57 PM | Sunday

Beomgyu was walking down the street of his house, which was located a small hill. It was a weekend and the neighborhood kids were playing cricket outside in the street.

The street he lives in isn't very well developed; broken and even road. Small local shops selling almost anything at a low and cheap price. Lots of uncovered wires decorated the electrical pilers. Cloths hanging on them and you get the idea.

Beomgyu, however, was not bothered by it. Instead he looked at the positive side of it.

The whole street was decorated with fairy lights. Tourists were flowing in Korea at the moment so the locals, no matter what situation they were in, tried to make a good impression on them. The local people had a soft smile and shared chuckles. Beomgyu smiled and bought himself a coffee to drink in his path.

The boy was confused.

Beomgyu was thinking about what Ryujin said.

"Should I help her in running away.... I mean I don't want her to marry him. I want her to be with me only."

"But... this is wrong... in either way... with good intentions and ill ones..."

As the boy was going down, his mood too went down. He tried to convince himself that it's okay running away with her and everyone would understand but the thought of risking his parent's respect was a major opposition.

As the boy was walking, he sat on a house's wooden porch to take a small break from his walk. He sat and watched the teens play cricket. The sun was also almost set and there was a blueish aura in the atmosphere. The boy smiled after every wicket the players would get.

"Hey, who is there?"

Beomgyu looked to his right and he saw his neighbor.

BEOMGYU: Oh Taehyun! [gets up immediately] Pardon me, I was just taking a break from my walk.

TAEHYUN: No! No! [signals him to keep sitting] I-it's okay! I don't mind. [walks up to him, hitting his stick on the ground]

Taehyun is just a year younger than Beomgyu. He is a blind boy who lives with his fiancé in this wide but old wooden house alone. Beomgyu had met him when he was on his way back from buying groceries with his father.

BEOMGYU: D-do you need any help? [he said as he saw Taehyun sit down next to him, a worried expression on his face]

TAEHYUN: Nah. [sits down and looks forward] Enjoying the free cricket match? [chuckles] and where were you heading?

BEOMGYU: [chuckles] Yeah, I guess... Umm... Yeah, just enjoying the nice weather. [chuckles nervously]

TAEHYUN: [senses something was wrong] Hey.. you okay? You sound upset...