M038

4:45 PM | same day

The sun finally started to set.

Beomgyu and Ryujin stood near the railing of the bar. They watched the waves of the ocean. Kai had suggested not to take Yuna in the bar as she was too young to be there. So to get rid of her boredum he decided to play with her on the beach.

Beomgyu and Ryujin were talking about well the day went for them.

RYUJIN: I enjoyed a lot today! The yacht was so pretty! The roses and daisies! Ahh!! So pretty!!

BEOMGYU: [smiles] Same! I know right?! But the weird thing on the peak of the yacht kind of ruined it.

RYUJIN: Oh, you mean the half mermaid and half horse statue? Yeah. I agree. It was weird.

BEOMGYU: What is that even called? Lemma google it! [takes out his phone and starts searching]

RYUJIN: [weirded out] Are you seriously gonna search that?

BEOMGYU: Ah-Ha! It's called a hippocampus! Commonly known as the sea-monster! [chuckles but stops seeing Ryujin's '-_-' expression] Whaat? Knowledge is treasure you know!

RYUJIN: [playfully rolls eyes and her eyes lands on Yuna and Kai. They both were playing tag. A smile appeared on her lips.] (Should I ask him?) [looks down] Hey Gyu... I was wondering.. are you interested in anyone at the moment?

BEOMGYU: YOOO! [He was facing the bar and he clapped. He was vibing to the music and didn't hear her.] Huh? [looks at her] Sorry, they played my favorite song and I didn't hear what you said.

RYUJIN: (Wow, you really hate me Aurora) Umm.. nothing. I was uh just saying the music they are playing is nice!

BEOMGYU: {brows furrowed] Really?

???: Hey there beautiful girl.

Beomgyu and Ryujin got interrupted by a boy, their age, walking up to them. He was holding a wine cup.

HAECHAN: My name is Haechan, you can call me honey if you want. [winks]

RYUJIN: [turns around. a smirk on her face. she leaned backward on the railing] Hey. [dry tone] Nah, I am good with Haechan.

HAECHAN: Whatever you say, princess. I was wondering if you would like to dance with me? The beat is nice. The weather is awesome. The dance floor is cool. It is just missing a sexy couple like us.

RYUJIN: Oh! You wanna dance with me? Oh [laughs] Really? I had no idea. But.. [checks him out] I won't mind-

BEOMGYU: [chimes in] Sorry. She pass. [comes forward]

HAECHAN: [looks at him with a confused disgusted face] Who are you bro? And why?

BEOMGYU: Because she is dancing with me! [grabs Ryujin's hand and starts walking to the dance floor.]

Ryujin did not expect that at all. Her eyes widened and her heart beat increased. Beomgyu took her to the middle of the dance floor. Below them was the wooden floor and around them were colorful light luminating the scene.