M044

12:34 PM | two days later

Beomgyu woke up from sharp rays of lights entering through the drawn curtains. He rubbed his one eye with his left hand and kept his other hand on his head, where he was feeling swear pain.

"Huh?"

Beomgyu felt something soft on it. He touched his head with his other hand and realized it was covered with a bandage.

Suddenly he felt a sharp pain at the back of the head.

"Ah!"

Beomgyu said as he leaned forward, feeling weak and tired. He kept his eyes on his palms. His heart beat was fast. The boy slowly backed up and looked around the room. His cloths were changed into a baby blue shirt and loose pants.

The boy's eyes went to his arms, which had a needle attached to it. He followed the needle's tube and saw three antibiotics attached to it. There was a ECG motor next to it.

It was clear he was in the hospital.

The boy recalled what happened and immediately burst into tears. He kept crying and crying. He wanted to forget everything. He wanted to forget them but they kept coming back to his mind.

In just few minutes, his face was covered with his tears. His nose and face were redden up. He felt like puking after every minute but he hadn't eaten anything.

Right then, he heard a buzzing sound from his phone. He looked to his right and picked up his phone.

It was his friends.

They were group calling him.

Perhaps, they heard about what had happened to him.

• • •

On-going call with YEJI IS PRETTY

Sforsoobin: [gasps] OMG YOU PICKED UP!

Bear: [attempts to make a fake smile] Hi hyung! [waves and sniffs] How are you?

Sforsoobin: How am I?! Look at yourself b*tch! What the fck have you done to yourself!

Bear: [smiles fades away and looks down] Hyung, I couldn't bear it! I couldn't let him touch her like that! I didn't want history to repeat itself. [tears start falling out of his eyes]

Lucyoryeji: [joins. Her eyes widens and she hides her open mouth with her hands] Beomgyu?! What have you done to yourself?!?

Bear: [fake smiles again] Hi noona!

Lucyoryeji: [speechless] Oh my God!! Gyu what the fck?! [furious] Ugh!!! I knew it! It would have been better if you changed schools!!

Sforsoobin: Forgot about changing schools! It would have been better if he did not became friends with those people!

Bear: [stunned] H-huh?! What are you guys talking about? [heavy voice]

Lucyoryeji: That girl! That boy! He was doing something inappropriate to her! They triggered you!! They reminded you of that sht!