M005

11:23 AM | Tuesday

BEOMGYU: Finally! [falls back on his bed]

After a long and tiring flight, the family had finally reached their house. It was a house which was not used by one of Jimin's brothers so he offered them to stay here. The house was already furnished so that was a bonus point for the family.

Beomgyu turned left and right in his bed, thinking about what he should do. He wanted to take a shower and arrange his room but he was too exhausted to do so.

Rose knocked the door and came in his bed room. Beomgyu immediately sat up when he saw her.

ROSE: Hey Gyu, I know you are resting at the moment but I wanted to tell you that your father has chosen a college for you.

BEOMGYU: [stunned] Huh? Already mum...?

Beomgyu was not expecting to get admission that quickly. He wanted to take a few days break so that he can adjust to his new surroundings before returning back to his normal routine.

ROSE: [smiles softly as she walked up to him] I know you wanted to explore Korea before returning to college but Gyu [sits infront of him on the bed] the admissions are closing and the new semester will start in a few days. It would be hard for you and us in managing everything.

BEOMGYU: [bites his lower lip] Ahh.. okay mum! I understand. Which college have you admitted me in? Also when will the first class be conducted?

ROSE : Mmm... [thinks] I think the first class will be conducted coming Thursday. Your father knows the institution's name. You still have some time to prepare yourself for it.

BEOMGYU: [gaps] That quick?!

ROSE: [chuckles] Don't worry, Gyu. I know you can manage it! If you need any help, me and your father are here for you. Don't take too much tension and remember, we are here for sometime only.

BEOMGYU: Ahh.. okay mum! I'll try my best [fake smiles]

Rose smiles and leaves the room.

Beomgyu lets out a heavy sigh and falls back on his bed again. It was not that he is nervous about going to a new institution. In fact, he is likes meeting new people and teachers. It's just, he wanted sometime to adjust to his new surroundings before he did so.

To add to his tension, he was feeling homesick.

Beomgyu saw his phone laying on the side table. He picked it up and realized that he forgot to connect to the internet.

BEOMGYU: Oh God! [face palms]

Beomgyu hates the sounds of his notifications popping up, and especially in this occasion. He was sure his friends would be bombarding him with so many.

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Beep! you got 99+ unread messages

Beomgyu frowned and opened the app.

"This is going to be a long morning,"