M043

WARNING: mention of rape + triggering events

FOR READERS SKIPPING: There would be a * placed. After this sign the events mentioned above will take place. Scroll down to see a second sign. If you see one, you may continue reading. If you, however, don't see one, you may skip the whole chapter.

FOR READERS PROCEEDING TO READ: If you are mature enough to handle your emotions then you may comment. However, if you fear that you may end up saying something offensive to the author, book, characters, etc then please DON'T comment. Your comment may get deleted if the author finds it offensive. [Funny comments are not appreciated in such scenes and chapters]

This is FICTION. Not real life.

6:34 AM | Thursday

Beomgyu happily entered the institution premises. He had returned from his trip with great news. The client they had met in Seoul agreed to partner with his parents in their business.

Beomgyu had not informed his friends that he was returning so he was excited to surprise them.

Not to mention, today was the first exam for the institution's first term examination. It was Beomgyu's favourite exam as well, Mathematics.

Beomgyu, with a smile, entered the building. His smile immediately faded when he felt the atmosphere of the place.

It was dull.

There were no students in the hallways of the building like there usually are. There were no signs of teachers as well. It was very quiet.

Beomgyu walked around the place, not a single sign of a human being. He went to the the tennis and basket ball courts and again, no one was there.

Beomgyu checked his watch and he knew he wasn't too early. The exam is going to start in an hour and if he was not wrong, students prefer coming to school early so that they can discuss their subject topics with their peers.

Beomgyu even checked the day and date just to confirm he didn't arrive on a holiday or something and no, he didn't.

Beomgyu walked up to the main entrance. He walked a bit inside and noticed two students. They were boys and they looked like year 10 students.

BEOMGYU: [walks up to them] Um excuse me. [they look at him] Can you tell what is happening? Where are the students and teachers? And what's with the strange atmosphere?

They two students exchanged glances before one of them spoke.

JONGDAE: Um, you don't know? Everyone is in their classes because of what happened on Monday.

BEOMGYU: [eye squints in curiosity, hands in pockets] No.. I was out of the city for a couple of days. I returned today, this morning at four.

They boys exchanged glances again, this time a shocked expression on their face.

DOYUN: Oh my God! You seriously don't know?! No one told you?! [Beomgyu nod his head as a no, feeling a bit irritated from their behavior] On Monday Yuna, a year 10 student from our class, had attacked Leeyeong's, a college student's, table during lunch time.