M025

12:16 PM | next day (Wednesday)

It was finally home time.

Students rushed out of the school as if it was the last day of school. Wednesdays and Thursdays are work days but students treat them as half holidays because after all, Fridays and Saturdays are weekends so the "I'll complete the work on the weekend" thought kicks in.

Like always, Beomgyu and Ryujin said bye to their friends and began walking to the bus station. Today both of them had received the result of their assignments and tests.

Both of them performed well but Beomgyu shockingly scored full. In no test he lost his marks. All full.

BEOMGYU: [giving her advice] And yeah, that's how I study.

RYUJIN: Oww! That's a very productive routine you got there! I think I am going to stick with my one. This routine is for the perfect ones. I could never!

BEOMGYU: [chuckles] You are perfect too! I mean, I have never seen a girl who balances beauty and work life so well. You're doing great, Ryu! Trust me!

RYUJIN: [chuckles and tries not to blush] Thanks.. [shyly looks forward and her smile immediately disappeared]

Behind a group of students, waiting at the bus station, Ryujin saw Lee. He was leaning on the bus stop's pillar with Yuwon. At a little distant, behind the bus stand, she saw Miro leaning on a black van. They were too wearing masks like everyone else.

The same black van, where Lee takes Ryujin on 'dates' on Wednesdays and Thursdays. These dates were... something.

Something which her parents even allow.

It has been happening with her for almost an entire year and her body still doesn't accept his touch.

Ryujin could feel her heart beat raise faster. It was so overwhelming for her. Her breathing rate slowly increased but she tried to calm herself down. Images began playing in her mind. A shiver went through her spine.

RYUJIN: [tear forms in her eyes] (No.. Pls... I don't want this..)

As the two got closer and closer to the bus stop. The poor girl's heart beat raised. She was deep in her thoughts when she heard Beomgyu chuckle. She looked at him and he was talking about the happy moments in his life.

Beomgyu was deep in his talks and was looking forward. He did not see her looking at him. Ryujin was not sure what to say. She was not sure how to tell him. She was not sure if she could trust him just yet. She was scared in how he would react. But she decided to ask him.

RYUJIN: Uh... Beomgyu... Can I come with you..?

BEOMGYU: Huh? [confused] But Ryu I go on the bus. Also, aren't you going with your driver?

RYUJIN: [sighs] (He won't understand) [looks down] Nothing.. I'll just go with him. [crosses arms]

BEOMGYU: [eyes furrowed. He didn't understand her sudden change in behavior. Beomgyu looked up and immediately saw Lee. His eyes slightly widened. The boy examined the place and immediately noticed the black van. That did not look safe.]