M036

7:09 AM | two days later

Beomgyu walked through the dimly lit hallways. Korea is getting cold day by day. Today was a cloudy day and the sun just started to raise.

However, this did not stop the students from coming to school. Beomgyu was again on year 10's floor. The group again decided to meet outside Yuna and Kai's first class. They again did not have after school practice due to the low temperatures.

As Beomgyu was walking, he had noticed the students around him were whispering about something. Some were even looking at their phones and laughing. The boy became curious and decided to ask his friends once he finds them.

BEOMGYU: [notices Ryujin and Yuna. Waves his hand] Hey guys! [immediately hugs himself and walks up to them] Brrr! it's cold!

YUNA: [waves back] Hey oppa!

RYUJIN: [checks him out and smirks, her arms crossed] Missing the summer heat in Australia?

BEOMGYU: [weakly chuckles] Hahaha, yeah!

YUNA: [chuckles and starts taking off her fluffy jacket] Here let me-

RYUJIN: [comes in between] No need. I had came prepared. [looks at Beomgyu] Here! I knew you would freeze. So I bought an extra jacket on my way.

YUNA: (God, I just wanted to be a good little sister—unnie you get jealous so easily!)

BEOMGYU: [eyes lock with her as he takes it. a smirk playing on his lips] Thanks. Wasn't expecting you to be this sweet.

RYUJIN: [smirks] Consider it a rare occurrence. Don't get used to it.

BEOMGYU: (I love the attitude) Sure, love.

RYUJIN: (HE CALLED ME LOVE! OKAY! OKAY! DON'T LOOSE YOURSELF JUST YET!)

YUNA: [sad pouts and mentally whines] (SINCE WHEN DID I BECAME A THIRD WHEELER?! AND WHY THE FCK ARE THEY ACTING LIKE THIS?! JUST CONFESS ALREADY! YAAA!!! UNNIE I WAS JUST BEING A GOOD SISTER! JEDBFEBF WHY TODAY KAI?! I MISS YOU ALREADY!!)

BEOMGYU: [wears the jacket and adjusts it] Much better! This is so cozy! Thanks again, Ryu! I forgot my one at home. I underestimated the weather! I am never this forgetful to be honest.

RYUJIN: My pleasure. [smiles]

BEOMGYU: [looks at Yuna and realizes how left out she feels.] So, where is Kai? [looks at both of them] Also, what's up with everyone today?

YUNA: Kai called in sick today. Oh! I actually don't know, oppa. I was going to ask my classmates this but then I saw Ryujin unnie and got in a conversation with her.

RYUJIN: It's probably a singer everyone is dying over again. [she added]

BEOMGYU: Really? I don't think so. I mean the way everyone-

YUWON: YUNA YOU B*TCH! [comes from left and suddenly pulls her hair]

The three flinched but were quick to act.