M011

8:09 AM | Sunday
(In the country where I live Sundays are working
days so I went with my county's timing here hehe.)

After waving goodbye to his parents, Beomgyu set off to look for the bus station.

Unlike in Australia, where his father had to drop him off at school, Beomgyu had to use the local bus to get to his new college.

One thing the young boy had noticed was that every person in Korea was wearing a mask.

Now he realized why his father had suggested that he wear a mask while walking down the streets. It feels awkward being the odd one in the crowd.

The boy casually took out a white mask and wore it. He got on a bus which was jam-packed. Therefore, he had to stand holding the handgrip and pray that he wouldn't end up falling on an old or pregnant woman sitting beside him.

About 10 minutes later, the bus dropped him off in front of his college.

Beomgyu had a little hard time reading its name because, despite being half Korean, he barely spoke or read the language

Beomgyu had a little hard time reading its name because, despite being half Korean, he barely spoke or read the language. Oddly, though, he knew how to write it well.

The boy sighed in relief that his parents admitted him to an English educational institution rather than a Korean one. Who knows what pain and embarrassment he had to go through there.

Anyways, the boy walked inside the college. The indoor area was vast. The boy, by reading the signs, walked up to the first floor where the freshmen and college classes were conducted.

On both sides of the walls were peach-colored lockers, and after every 20 lockers, a picture window would appear, showing the outside of the college. The tennis and basketball courts could be seen.

Beomgyu casually slipped his hands into his pockets and walked through the long hallway. The cold pleasant temperature made the walk even better. He shot smiles, and from his eye shape, happiness could be seen, and waves to the group of students standing in a group of four or five.

Beomgyu was very confident, as always.

His positive behavior immediately caught everyone's attention. The boys nodded in satisfaction seeing him. The girls shared chuckles and whispers seeing him.

Looks like he has already become quite popular.

At the end of the hall, Beomgyu saw a group of teachers. They were guiding the new freshmen to their classes. Beomgyu walked up to them and did the same. The teacher, Miss Yeri, told him about his class. The boy thanked the teacher and followed her directions.

The first class for him was Chemistry, and it was conducted in the chemistry lab.

When Beomgyu opened the door of the class, he was greeted by a teacher and many students wearing white coats and eye protection. Beomgyu did not expect to see so many students because he thought he had arrived earlier than usual. He then checked the time on his watch and realized the classes in Korea start earlier than in Australia.