Chapter 10.2

"Luther was furious; right before his eyes, they had killed one of his allies, and a chosen one had appeared and managed to escape. That was unacceptable. He approached Hektor and whispered a couple of contradictory orders, as one required both prisoners to remain alive while the other order suggested execution at the slightest movement.Suddenly, without prior notice, as it should be when someone crossed the portal, a messenger emerged from the portal. He carried a very important message, or at least that was the feeling given his exhausted appearance."Your Excellency, I bring a message from the forty-fourth battalion," said the messenger."Go ahead, what is it about?" Luther said as the messenger approached to whisper in his ear."Well, they claim to have captured Kerry Xylonis's very own son, the eldest one, a certain Luko, I mean Lutokito, that's his name, something like that," whispered the messenger."Good, finally some good news," Luther affirmed happily."They also request instructions. Several assault battalions are already at the location, awaiting your orders to initiate an attack against the chosen ones," the messenger requested."Yes, of course. Let them attack now. There's no time to waste. Instead of three battalions this time, let it be five battalions. Let's see how they handle that," Luther said."Understood, Your Highness," the messenger bid farewell.Luther ordered Hektor to bring Kerry's son before him; he needed to see him with his own eyes."