Chapter 6.3

Viktor went to answer the mirror with Lua by his side, so he urged her to kneel so that his brother wouldn't discover her. She complied and knelt, sitting between Viktor's feet. Upon answering the mirror, he could see his brother, but there were two young boys beside him.

"Good afternoon, brother. How are you?" Viktor said.

"Fine, I had therapy today and have been with Lua all afternoon; she's downstairs," replied his brother.

"Phew, thankfully she hasn't discovered the mirror," Viktor said.

"Thankfully," he agreed, winking at Lua while looking down.

"By the way, let me tell you the news. I'm officially speaking to you from the realm of the feather. Here at my sides are the brothers Berto and Gonzalo. Guess which of the two is Gonzalo; they look identical."

At that moment, Lua started to caress my right leg with her cold hand, sending shivers down my spine, causing a reaction under the towel.

"I think it's the one on your left, isn't it?" I asked.

"No, it's the one on the right. See, they are alike," Viktor replied.

"Yes," I confirmed.

Lua continued to move her hand up to my knees and rested her head on my towel-covered lap.

"Brother, I'll leave you as I have a guest waiting," Viktor said.

"Of course, see you later," replied his brother.

I covered the mirror again and leaned down toward Lua, grabbing her by the waist and asking, "Do you think this is a good idea?"

"We've been friends since childhood, we've known each other all our lives, and there's always been a spark between us. Let's not kid ourselves," she replied.

She removed my towel, leaving me completely exposed, and I took off her shirt, revealing her snow-white skin with a black top. I swiftly removed her top; she offered no resistance, allowing me to touch her torso. Her chest was well-developed for her age, and I wasn't lacking either, even though it was my first time.

After several minutes, I laid her down on the bed, taking a few moments to examine her. I lay on top of her, and she held onto my shoulder blades.

After finishing, we lay on the bed, and she asked, panting, "Why didn't you tell me you were meeting with your brother?"

"We've only been seeing each other for a few days; we're still assessing if it's a secure channel for contact," I replied.

"I can help you whenever you want. My mother works in the Ministry of Foreign Intelligence and Espionage," she offered.

"Thank you. I'll ask Lukotico what he thinks of the idea," I said.

After changing, Lua said goodbye. Her hair was completely disheveled, yet she remained beautiful.

Mother still hadn't arrived. I didn't know what could have happened in the meeting to keep her at the office for so long. Father hadn't arrived either, so I picked up a book to read until my parents returned. I was starting to worry; they usually arrived late, but not this late.