𝟏𝟎𝟑- 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I've waited fourteen years..." Harry spoke up, Lucius clicked his tongue in response.

"I know..."

"Guess I can wait a little longer— now!" He shouted and stepped back, stunning back Lucius and Bellatrix. They each casted a stunning spell to send the Death Eaters flying back.

As they quickly began to run down the corridor, Y/n grabbed the misty ball that had called out to her earlier and ran after them, shoving the ball into her robe's pocket.

Dark shadowy mist appeared in front of them, stopping them in their tracks. Lucius Malfoy stood in front of them with his hand held out.

They began running once again, the group splitting up. Y/n ran the opposite way, having now split up from the group.

A Death Eater appeared in front of her, stopping her in her tracks and they knocked her back. She fell to the ground, blood now running down her nose.

Y/n backed away, looking around for her wand. Once she spotted it, she kicked the Death Eater back and grabbed her wand, casting the first spell that came to mind,

"Confringo!"

Fire exploded from her wand, lighting the Death Eater's robes on fire which gave her enough time to run off. She was certain if it weren't for their mask, she possibly could've burnt their face off.

Unbeknownst to her, the Death Eater knocked their mask off in their state of panic and managed to put the flames out, but not before having a small part of their face burn.

She continued running, her breathing now heavy and she could hear footsteps running from around her. Behind and at her sides.

In her state of running, she began to push some of the glass balls, knocking shelves down. This resulted in a lot of the prophecies shattering but also the shelves would slow the Death Eaters down or hit them.

A shriek came out her mouth as she bumped into someone. The seven of them finally regrouped, having ran back to where they came from.

More shadowy figures were coming towards them.

"Reducto!" Ginny casted the spell. There was a bright blast before hundreds of the shelves and prophecies began to fall, the whole room seemed to be falling apart and shattering.

"Get back to the door!" Harry shouted as they all began running back.

Once reaching the door, they all jumped through, each of them yelling out a surprise yelp or grunt.

── ──

Before they could hit the ground though, they levitated in mid air for a while before landing.

Harry still held the prophecy in his hand.

They landed back in the room with the veil.

"Get behind me!" Harry shouted and they raised their wands, the shadowy figures attacking them and surrounding them.

Like grasping smoke with their bare hands it was hard to fight back.