I saw Luz laugh, happy tears in her eyes, it was good to see that she had recovered after everything in the emperor's mind. She wrapped Willow and Gus in a hug, King running behind her to join them, before jumping onto Gus's back.

"I thought you were all hiding after what happened at Hexide...." Luz said

I nodded to Hunter, and walked out, him at my side. "They were, but then they heard Darius ordered Hunter and I to protect you" I said, a light smile on my face

We walked up to stand with the group.

"More like they begged us to come because they're terrified of being recognized." Gus laughed

"Y/N, Hunter, are you really up for this?" Luz asked, she looked concerned "Especially you Hunter, you must be dealing with a lot after learning--"

Hunter stiffened beside me "That Belos is evil?" he laughed awkwardly "Don't worry, I'm A-OK!"

Hunter pulled Luz aside, naturally I followed. "Don't you dare mention that....thing around them."

So he didn't want to tell Gus and Willow about the whole.....Grimwalker thing.....yet. Understandable.

"What thing? That you're a grimwalker?" Luz said, clearly not taking a damn hint.

"SHHH" Hunter said, then paused before saying "Listen, I don't know if I'm a witch, or a human. All I know is that I'm a copy of someone Belos made....disappear"

"I don't know what you four went through, but they seem to like you guys" Luz shot a glance to Willow and Gus, before returning her gaze to us

"So I shouldn't worry how they'd react, right?" Hunter seemed upset, like there was a deeper....panic....in him. "If thats the case, have you told them about helping Philip?"

Philip....?

"Yeah, I overheard everything. Don't tell them....please" Hunter said after a pause. I must have missed that whien I thought Hunter was....dead, I flinched at the memory.

~~~~~~~~~time skippity skip~~~~~~~~~

We stood in front of the Blight manor, Luz wanted to rescue her girlfriend Amity. I wouldn't call it in front exactly, more around the side....in some bushes. Gus opened a spell circle to see through an illusion, which showed a scout standing nearby. He closed it and Willow stepped forward, cracking her knuckles with a grin. I looked to Hunter for a moment, he seemed alright, but there was some deep....nervousness or something hidden in his gaze. I took his hand and he turned to smile at me. It would be alright.

Luz threw a plant glyph to where the scout stood, and it tied them up, knocking them to the ground so we could run past.

"Sorry man!" I yelled to the scout, I'd trained with that guy.

We ran to stand in front of the door, but were now surrounded by abomitrons ((A/N : Don't yell at me if thats wrong, I don't remember :,D )) It fired abomination goo that tied up Luz, knocking her to the ground, King ran to her side. An alarm rose from the top of the abomitron, about to start ringing, but Hunter dashed forward and slashed it off with Flapjack, who was in staff form. I smiled lightly. Willow wrapped the robot in thorny vines, then took grass from the ground and sunk the abomitron inside. Once it was gone she grabbed Luz's hand and helped her up, and we resumed our dash for the entrance. We looked up into a window, where we could see the silhouette of Amity pacing back and forth. Luz lifted herself with a plant glyph to stand on the balcony.

I turned to Hunter, speaking in a low voice "Are you okay? I haven't really been thinking about.....all that....and now everything seems like........I don't know it just feels like everythings going to change, and" I was starting to panic, breathing fast like Hunter had sometimes "I don't know if I can help......but I know that if you need me I can-"

I was cut off, Hunter put an arm around my waist and brought his lips to mine, after a moment he let me go.

"I'm okay, as long as you are. And everything is going to be okay too, as long as we're together." He said, smiling at me, a light in his eyes

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Gus and Willow squealed from behind us ((A/N : the single hunter x reader where willow isn't jealous of y/n and hunter bc any sport in a storm didn't take place lol ))

Oops. I'd forgotten they were there. My face felt like it was about to burst into flames.

Hunter and I turned to them "I ship it!" Willow said...she seemed happy for us. And titan knows what 'ship' meant. Probably some human thing Luz taught her.

After a moment, Luz walked back out onto the balcony with Amity at her side, I took Hunter's hand in mine, this was going to be a long night.

((A/N - happy 2024 :D)) 

REWRITING [] Hearts of gold [] Hunter TOH x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें