Karan's information was followed up by an appreciation by Sanskar. But his heart hurt a little just by imagining Sahil's condition. He was his best friend. Yes things got worse between them. Yes he not only misunderstood him but also told such things which got imprinted on his mind badly. But he couldn't deny that Kavita's manipulation was so strong. She manipulated even Sanskar to doubt on his own self! Sahil caught Kavita and was injured in the same process. Then again, in Kashmir too, he took a bullet aimed at him.

He reached hospital. Sahil was hit by a rod on his head and sustained fractures and and bruises all over his body. He was shot 2 times in his chest. As if someone wanted to not only kill him but extract revenge from him.

Sanskar sighed. He could never imagine something so inhumane to Sahil. He felt distressed. And his blood boiled too.  Whoever had done this, did not deserve to live happily!

"How is Sahil?" He asked attending doctor.

"Condition is very critical. He is unconscious and we can't assure you of anything right now!"

Sanskar nodded at doctor's words. But his heart let out a silent prayer. He had already forgave Sahil in his heart now and he promised God to reconcile with him if he gets fine.

He was on his way to head quarters when he called Swara. A smile ran on his face just by seeing her photograph.

"Medicine?" Sanskar asked.

"Yes! You are a little bit tense if I am not wrong!" Swara sensed.

"Yes! I am! But don't worry! It's just something related to work! I will share with you once I reach home."

Saying so, Sanskar bid goodbye to her. But his gaze fell over Karan who was trying not to be awkward.

"You will get your love soon!" Sanskar chukled.

Karan laughed awkwardly too. But suddenly something struck him. He looked at Sanskar and said, "Sir! I got some photographs from Kabir's pocket."

"Of what?"

"Sir! Your and mam's....."

"What?" Sanskar looked at him shocked.

"Sir! There was a pendrive too." Karan forwarded it and the photographs to him. As if a lightening struck him as he saw the photographs. His face went pale completely. He and Swara were in such a compromising position that even he himself removed his gaze and folded those and tightened his fist.

"Sir! I.... I am sorry!" Karan's voice trembled seeing his anger, "It was me who took these photographs out of Kabir's pocket. And I did not show it to anyone. I kept it safe and private with me. I did not even dare to see the pendrive."

Sanskar's anger knew no bounds today. Whatever this Kabir wanted, he should not have involved Swara amidst this. But he needed to contact Laksh first.

"What?" Laksh's reaction was as expected. Shocked, angry, tensed, and above all, confused as to who did this!

"I won't leave that Kabir!" Sanskar clenched his fist, "The video in that drive is ours too!"

"But I still can't understand, who put camera in that room of penthouse." Laksh said.

Sanskar immediately rushed to the cellar where Kabir was kept. Been already surrounded by police team, he was already looking pale. For a moment, Sanskar immediately wanted to punch him straight for his doings. But he anyhow controlled himself.

"Do you remember my face Kabir?" Sanskar asked.

Kabir did not reply. He just lowered his gaze. Sanskar looked at Lsksh who was standing behind him too glaring at Kabir with anger.