Chap 37

Swara was sitting opposite Sanskar on the balcony. She had just explained to Sanskar everything finally and she was now looking at the floor. Sanskar had not thought about this thing.

"Swara!" Sanskar said, "Will you tell me one thing honestly?"

Swara nodded.

"Do you still love me the way you used to before everything?"

Swara nodded and said, "Maybe more than that. Because the pain of loosing someone deepens their place in your heart!"

Sanskar nodded. He again asked, "Swara! What if I say I am not doing this out of pity!"

"You are lying!" Swara replied but this time, her face became childish. Sanskar chuckled and said, "No! I am not lying!"

Swara looked at him and she could witness happiness in his eyes.

"I suppose you know me. I suppose you know how much blunders I can commit. I suppose you know how less expresive I am! Hai na!" Sanskar said. He gently stood up from his chair and came near Swara. Sitting on his knees, he gently held her hand and said, "I behave as a fool Swara sometimes."

Swara looked at him in disbelief. His gentle touch made her relive the memories.

"Out of everything, I remembered only your name. I desperately wanted to meet you Swara. And when, you are in front of me, how can I let you go!"

Gently, he intermingled his fingers with her and said, "Yes! I forgot our every memory. But I want to create new ones with you!"

Swara withdrew her hand and looked away. Her eyes closed and a tear fell from them.

"Swara! Last night I saw the video of our engagement. I saw how happy I was! I want to be so happy again. I want to fall in love with you all over again. Will you help me?"

Swara turned towards him at once. All her doubts and all her misconceptions were cleared. She could not believe her ears. A smile ran over her lips. After such a long time, her heart was beating so fast. After such a long time, her eyes were brimming so fast. After such a long time, she felt love from Sanskar. The ice had melted. Her tears came out and fell over Sanskar's palm.

"Can I take these tears as your consent for our marriage?" Sanskar asked.

Swara nodded. Sanskar wiped her tears gently. With the widest smile, he complained, "Why did you not talk to me? All your doubts would have been vanished then and there only."

Swara held her ears. Her doe eyes were staring innocently at Sanskar. He knew he fell for her a little more at that moment.

When Swara came down in the hall, her smile along with Sanskar's nervous glances told everyone everything.

"1 month is enough na Shekhar ji?" Ram asked.

Shekhar nodded. Nikhil forwarded sweets to everyone. Happiness had found it's way back to them. And they made sure nothing could stop it now.

Venue was finalized. Dates were finalized. Dress code were finalized. Relatives and family friends were on their way to Bose and Maheshwaris.

Both Swara and Ragini were being congratulated by everyone. And so were Laksh and Sanskar.

It was morning of February. A beautiful one in deed. Swara was working in her lab when she heard some footsteps. As she raised her gaze, to her beautiful surprise, Sanskar was standing. She smiled seeing him and Sanskar smiled back at her too.

"You here?" Swara said.

"Can't I come here?" Sanskar asked.

"No... I mean yes!" Swara fumbled. She was getting nervous again in front of him like she used to earilier.