36

@Isabellagarcia🖤

@Isabellagarcia
🖤

Liked by @masonmount, @laurenfryer and 4,682, 229 others

@masonmount- 🔥
^@isabella garcia- I love u x

@laurenfryer- marry me 💍
^@isabella garcia- ofc xx

@user- omg so pretty

@user- she's only with him for the money

@user- I need that dress

@user- tell your bf to learn how to play football

@user- whats with all these comments, she's so beautiful

I posy to my insta when we both get in the uber. "Can I say, you look gorgeous" mason whispers in my ear and I giggle. "Thanks mase" I reply. "I'm so excited to tell Lauren and dec about the baby" I say and he nods. "Me too, they're gonna be so excited" he says.

When the uber pulls up outside the event the driver opens masons door and we both get out. He takes a hold of my hand and we walk down a carpet with paparazzi on each side, snapping pictures of us. I try to keep my head down so the bright lights didn't get to my eyes.

When we get inside we go to the bar for a drink before going to our table with some other united players. "Mase, isa" we hear and turn around to see Lauren and dec calling us over. "Hey dec" I say giving him a hug. "Hey loz, I missed you so much" I say giving her a tighter hug.

"We have some news" mase says and I nod. "Oo tell us" Lauren says. "I am pregnant!" I say and lauren starts screaming. "Oh my god!" Dec says and I laugh. "We can be baby buddies, our babies can be best friends" lauren says and I smile before giving her a hug. "Congrats isa" dec says giving me a little hug. "Congrats mate, your gonna be a dad" dec says giving mase a really tight hug.

For the rest of the night we chat to everyone on our table before they give out the awards. When we arrive home, it's very late and we are both very tired.

In the morning I wake up to see that my phones been blown up by rumours that I'm pregnant. There was footage of me and mase telling lauren and dec and I guess from the way they reacted people probably guessed it was big news and what else could it be apart from marriage but I don't have a ring on my finger just yet...

"Mase, I think we should announce the pregnancy" I say whilst we're on the way home from our first scan. "You sure you want to" mase asks and I nod. "People already guessed it anyway" I say and he eventually agrees.

 "People already guessed it anyway" I say and he eventually agrees

@Isabella garcia
🤐

Liked by @masonmount, @laurenfryer and 3,475,502 others

@user- omg congrats

@user- congratulations

@laurenfryer- I've been waiting for this for so long

@declanrice- took you both long enough

@lukeshaw- congrats x

@user- so the rumours were true

@user- I bet masons buzzing