27

Mase has been going through abit of a rough time recently, first his injury and now he's missed out on getting called up to the England squad. I'm afraid that it will start getting to him like when he first injured himself. That's why I have arranged for us to stay in Portsmouth for a couple days.

Being with his family will cheer him up definately and I think he will just be happy to see them again after awhile. It's going to be a suprise though, I'm gonna pack for him and then drive him to Portsmouth and to his parents house without him knowing.

Obviously he will know where we are going though, so I have to go from a different way. I have also planned that when declan and the England team get back from international duty, him and mase should meet up whilst me lauren and the baby go out for the day.

It will give them abit of time together which they haven't had in ages so I hope he will really enjoy it.

Once I got mase in the car and stopped him from asking questions, the drive to Portsmouth was alright, there wasn't much traffic so it went pretty smoothly. "Are we nearly there yet?" Mase whines for like the seventh time in the past half an hour. "Nearly mase, stop moaning" I reply and he groans throwing his head back as I laugh and turn the music on to occupy him for a little bit.

Once we pull up outside his parents house mase immediately stops singing and turns the music off.  "You didnt!" He says his smile beaming at me. I nod "cmon get your stuff" I say as we get out the car and get our stuff out the boot.

"Isabella mase, its been so long since we've seen you both" Debbie says to me and mase as she's standing in the doorway with Tony. "I know I missed you debbie" I say handing her a  bouquet of flowers before hugging her. Tony pats mase on the back before I give him a little hug and mase hugs his mum. Last time we saw them was when mase signed for united.

It's even harder to come to Portsmouth now since we both live in Manchester instead of London but I know mase loves seeing his family and I love seeing his family so we are gonna try to find as much time as possible.

"Thankyou so much for these flowers isa" Debbie says pulling away from mase. We both take our shoes off before Debbie and Tony lead us into the lounge and we all sit down on the couch. ""Oh it's no problem debbie" I say.

"Would you like a tea or coffee" she says standing in the doorway of the lounge. "I'll have a coffee thanks mum" mase says and I have the same.