32

It's mases birthday celebrations today. We would celebrate on his actual birthday which is tommorow, but most of his mates and him have training and today is there day off.

I'm planning to tell mase that I'm pregnant tomorrow after he comes home from training. Whilst he's out I can get everything sorted ready for when he gets back.

"I'm gonna start getting ready babe" I say kissing him once on the lips. He nods in agreement as I jog up the stairs and get ready to shower.

After I shower I sit at the vanity and blow dry my hair, I straighten it and put it in rollers before beginning my makeup. After a little while, mase comes up to tell me that he's going in the shower. I nod and finish my makeup just before he comes out.

He does his hair and we both get changed before taking a couple pictures. I will definitely add one of these to my story tommorow.

"Ready to go iss" he asks me and I nod. I said I would drive since its an excuse for me to not drink at all tonight. I can tell that mase finds it abit weird since I do like an occasional drink, especially on special occasions.

When we arrive at the restaurant, we spot kai and Sophia so head over to them. The boys have their little reunion and get into a conversation before soph whispers to me. "So have you told him yet?" She asks. "Not yet, I'm gonna tell him tommorow on his actual birthday" I reply and she nods. "Omg I'm so happy for you" she whisper shouts and I chuckle a little. "Thanks soph"

Soon enough, dec and lauren get here, then ben and reece. Once everyone's arrived we all go inside and are directed to our table by a waiter. "Thank you" I say as mase pulls my chair out for me. Once we all sit down, he takes my hand in his under the table. I look over to him and flash him a smile which he gladly returns.

Everyone gets into a conversation  and I look over to mase who looks really happy with all his friends. I'm glad he is having a good time.

After the meal ends, we all go Clubbing, I take as many people as I can in my car and the rest get a taxi. When we get to the club there's alot more of mases friends there, even some I hadn't met before.

"Iss come meet Jack and sasha" mase pulls me over to him and throws his arm over me. "Nice to meet you two" I say to them with a smile. They return the smile before saying "you too" we chat for abit before I catch up with some more of his friends.

The next time I see mase, he's pretty tipsy, but hey it's his birthday he can get as drunk as he wants along as he doesn't fall asleep after 5 minutes.

"Happy early birthday baby" I whisper into his ear as I hear the sound of a bottle lid popping off in the distance. "Thankyou baby, I love you" he replies. I kiss his cheek briefly before replying to him "I love you too"