33

Today is mases actual birthday, I surprised him with breakfast in bed and later on today when he comes back from training, I'm gonna tell him that I'm pregnant.

Throughout the day, I put together a gift basket for mase. It included some expensive aftershave, a new watch, his favourite chocolates and other things. I went to my cupboard and took out my pregnancy test I put it in the basket at the bottom.

When he gets home from training, I make him his favourite dinner and we sit in the kitchen. "You ready for your present baby" I ask and he nods. "Babe you didn't have to get me anything" he says and I shake my head whilst reaching for the gift basket. I take a sip of my wine out of nervousness and hand it to him.

"Thanks so much ba- wait what's that iss?" He says digging tot he bottom of the basket and pulling out the pregnancy test. "Wait are you...?" He asks and I nod. "Oh my god!" He shouts and stands up running to give me a hug. He spins me around, "I'm gonna be a dad" he says and I smile. My eyes tear up as he pulls me in for a really tight hug. "I love you so so so much baby" he says over my shoulder. "I love you more" I reply, "That's not possible" he says back and my smile widens.

I can't believe that this man is going to be the father of our child.

We cuddle on the lounge whilst watching TV then mase pulls me onto him. I straddle his lap as we look deep into eachothers eyes and smile. He leans in and fills the gap between our lips. His hands stay on either side of my face and I put my arms round the back of his neck as we make out.

"I can't believe we are gonna have a baby" he says excitedly and I reconnect our lips and smile against his. "Your gonna be the best dad mase, I already know it" I say "and your gonna be the best mum iss" he replies.